I'm confused...

Seanie Mac

Here is a guys thoughts on the Ky--Aub game....he does make some good points...........

Good luck. The throwing a little money on the AU ML is the funniest thing I've heard all year. You do know that AU tallest starter is shorter than UK guards? You do know that Au went like 9-13 From 3 pointers in the second half to keep the game with 40 point loss? You do know ANTOINE Mason played a very inspired game and had the best performance of his career due to the health issue of his dad. Youn do know that AU does not have a deep bench? You do know that AU is playing their fourth game in FOUR DAYS.???? One final note, in their last meeting with UK, you do know AU got out rebounded....44-18?? Ok. Good luck with that ML play. I am obviously not playing AU ML. Matter of fact UK is my largest play of conf tourney thus far. I think they win by 35 again. UK second half will be another string play as well. AU will be exhausted and tasked to guard guys taller and more talented then them.