Anyone want to be considered for JUICE FREE at TGF?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Timely a stiff? He still stiffing Balco?

I just report the news, I don't break it.

According to Balco he still owes him $100.  In a thread a few months ago, another poster chimed in (maybe rjt?) and said he was owed money as well.  I believe he mentioned Timely gave the excuse that he cant send him money because his wife would find out he gambled with strangers on the internet.  Or something along those lines.  

If that's the case, then he should let everyone know. That would be the stand up thing to do.

If Yikesman paid, he deserves to be moved from the Stiff to the Slow Pay list. There's a big difference between the two.

Well no he probably paid only fish, that's how it works with shit head, you can owe the whole world but if you've paid him he's silent

If that's the case, then he should let everyone know. That would be the stand up thing to do.

If Yikesman paid, he deserves to be moved from the Stiff to the Slow Pay list. There's a big difference between the two.

He hasn’t paid me. Pretty sure no one has gotten paid, but then again haven’t been in JF much lately.