Is there a more dysfunction set of moderators than here?

Deemer

You have Boat, Kinger, and Yanks. I don't believe Tripp is a moderator. Also, the owner "unidentified".

First, all 3 of these guys couldn't stand each other... what, 3 months ago? You had one lying about the other and others covering up for it. Then they all sing a song together and band together under the "ownership".

You got boat and Kinger looking to take stabs at other forums any chance they get to stir up drama and Yanks pussy footing around behind them.

I mean these guys have never stiffed a player but I've never seen SBRs group of moderators make it a point to pile shit on EOG's or other forums.

If this forum spent as much time worrying about fixing the fukking software and improving this forum as they did about EOG and other forums, maybe TGF would morph into something.

Wonder how "ownership" feels when 33% of the posts from the moderators pertain to a former forum.

"I mean these guys have never stiffed a player"

They're good in my book then. Nothing else really matters, they're still just regular guys at the end of the day. Kinger rose to prominence power posting out of nowhere few years ago. No reason he should ever be held to a high standard or anything.

I guess Deemer you could always just not post here?

I will say that really successful forums do seclude themselves from other forums. They delete anything about another forum and sometimes ban the poster. That's the best method for a forum. EOG allows everything to be posted and it's dead, peeps is a digest, but that's dead too. SBR, CappersMall, RX, couldn't be busier.

At this point' date=' I don't think I'd mind seeing deemer get stiffed by JK. Would be funny after he hated the guy, then blew the guy, then kept his mouth shut for weeks while being owed money. Karma at it's finest.[/quote']

Typical kid who has slow paid for 6 months and cried to moderators to ban someone because he got into a personal bout.

Typical kid who has slow paid for 6 months and cried to moderators to ban someone because he got into a personal bout.

I've never slow paid anyone for 6 months. Remember, you asked me and I answered.

Funny thing is if I was holding the money, Deemer would have been paid 2 weeks ago.

What's also funny is if someone Deemer didn't like (Boat or I for example) didn't pay Deemer for the contest by now, he would be posting it all over the forums.

Deemer, it took me less time to pay the debt I "slow paid" than it has for EOG to pay you money that was posted up - and in EOG's case, you have no problem with it. :cigar

Guest boatboatboat

Deem to answer your question.

I have no clue if we are the most dysfunctional or not.

What I do know is this.

We are always trying our best, and you spend a lot of time here.

Guest boatboatboat
Think KR and BBB will be first to admit to their dysfunctional minds and body parts......

be kinda hard to lie about the OBVIOUS.........

HA!

Are you sure you want to discuss forum members telling moderators certain posters should be banned?

:cigar

This is funny too, because I take heat from a lot of people on the boards and never say a word to any Mods. I admittedly contacted Kinger about Scrubs because the guy was taking things way too far and was interfering with my livelihood. That's really all there was to it. If that makes me a pussy, so be it. I've taken probably more shit than almost anyone on these boards, because I dish it out as well. I am fine with that... I'll never be OK with people making things really personal over internet discussions.

lol yea def no

timely you're an alright dude but stop acting like you're some sort of a saint, that became a martyr

What? :doh

Where did I say I was a saint. I said I've taken more shit than almost anyone on these forums. If you don't think that's true, you certainly aren't paying attention. I was practically TheRX's pinata back in the day for three years. I never said I was a saint either... I said I deserve the majority of it because I dish it out with the best of them. My goodness, do posts show up in a different language today because it's either that, or people can't read.

I never posted my name, my place of employment or my picture or anything of the sorts on the forums - people sought it out while stalking me off the forums and posted it so I just ran with it from there.

I can read just fine. You're pretty good at twisting posts around, I ain't mad at ya.

I said STOP ACTING LIKE A SAINT WHO THEN BECAME A MARTYR

I didn't say you said you were a saint. Can you read? You go on really long winded posts sometimes and kinda sneak in how big of a deal you think you are. It does kinda irk me, I don't know why, it just does. I'm just being honest like Future.

I enjoy your sports content a lot, if that's any consolation.