Is there a more dysfunction set of moderators than here?

Deemer

I can read just fine. You're pretty good at twisting posts around, I ain't mad at ya.

I said STOP ACTING LIKE A SAINT WHO THEN BECAME A MARTYR

I didn't say you said you were a saint. Can you read? You go on really long winded posts sometimes and kinda sneak in how big of a deal you think you are. It does kinda irk me, I don't know why, it just does. I'm just being honest like Future.

I enjoy your sports content a lot, if that's any consolation.

I'm not acting like a saint though... I don't even know what that means. I just said I talk a ton of shit which is why people talk shit back. I said I have no problem with any of that, and never complain, unless you start trying to attack my livelihood. Yeesh.

I'm not a big deal. This is an internet forum. There are no "big deals" on online gambling forums. I am here to shoot the shit and pass the time, that's about it. Me being the sharpest fantasy sports mind the forums have ever seeeeeen is just a bonus. :btj

Guest ChrisHarvard

Spankie is right, there has been a lot of rooster fighting in the last couple months.

Is it 100% MikeYanks fault? Not really. KR is the wizard behind the curtain enabling him. So, I'd say only 50%.

Only person I ever argued with was playersonly69.

The big "merger" brought over myself and the x. We are the only ones who post daily. Brownsfan and sinker post sparingly. Deemer and whoever else was here long before we were.

I break balls sometimes. That's about it. Sorry I haven't talked enough sports but like I have stated I don't bet NBA or NHL. And I'm just not that into college basketball this year for some reason.

I can talk baseball and football all day.

If anyone feels I or anyone is detrimental to the growth of TGF then please email [email protected] and voice your concerns.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I wouldnt even say its 2% his fault.

If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.

Yanks is a mean dude to a LOT of posters and that does seem to cause drama. His attitude is “quit being a little biatch, F-you wienerâ€. (I’m PG now, what he actually says is much worse)

What he says to me is fine because we are friends, everything is all good and we all like to have a laugh.

But with some of these guys he is on some Shari91 kind of stuff, calling people “little biatchesâ€, putting them down, basically trying to run them off.

He basically is a Bill DeMott style guy.

I’m not certain that it’s good for our culture.

Yanks is a mean dude to a LOT of posters and that does seem to cause drama. His attitude is “quit being a little biatch, F-you wienerâ€. (I’m PG now, what he actually says is much worse)

What he says to me is fine because we are friends, everything is all good and we all like to have a laugh.

But with some of these guys he is on some Shari91 kind of stuff, calling people “little biatchesâ€, putting them down, basically trying to run them off.

Name one person who I was seriously being "mean" to that I didn't like who thought I was serious besides po69.

You should also copy these posts and send them to [email protected]

WTF did I just read?

:scratch

Guest ChrisHarvard

It's deep stuff and its out there now, Diabler. I can't take it back.

I'm glad Yanks isn't my trainer.

After this he'd make me drink an entire 6 pack of Beer and then do wrestling drills in front of the whole class to SAVE THEM from thousands of squats.

It's deep stuff and its out there now, Diabler. I can't take it back.

I'm glad Yanks isn't my trainer.

After this he'd make me drink an entire 6 pack of Beer and then do wrestling drills in front of the whole class to SAVE THEM from thousands of squats.

Naked stink faces too