Is there a more dysfunction set of moderators than here?

Deemer

Guest ChrisHarvard

Ultimately it took Spankie to say something I was already thinking.

and it’s not about just one particular poster or about po69, he just happened to be the guy you tore in to today.

I’ve wanted to say something for a while now- to stick up for all the people you were railroading but we were friends & I didn’t really think it would do any good.

So, now that I’ve said something I feel better about it.

If you want to talk privately about this we can (not in a gay way).

This chris Harvard guy is a different breed of Homosexual human being , my goodness.

Harvard has made multiple posts defending PO in the past 24 hours. Hopefully PO will fuck this little retard over next so we don't have to read his incredibly gay posts.

Good thing this retard is here to stand up for the scammers.

Here's an idea for you... leave if you don't like it.

Guest ChrisHarvard

timely I think you are too emotionally involved in this and perhaps missed entirely what I was saying.

I don't know all the background and details of many posters, including po69. If you have some issues with him that is your business.

timely I think you are too emotionally involved in this and perhaps missed entirely what I was saying.

I don't know all the background and details of many posters, including po69. If you have some issues with him that is your business.

Chris, I don't care about any of this. I was just stirring the pot. You do seem queer, but there's nothing wrong with that...