OFF TOPIC ALERT!! Gambling issue inside

po69

Maybe if anyone had even the smallest bit of respect for you then you would lnt have to deal with trolling and bullshit I your threads.

I talk plenty of sports. Mostly baseball and football. Just not into college hoops this year and don't watch the NBA or NHL.

Now run along. Go figure out your next scam and come back stronger than ever.

No doubt this is the type of guy who volunteers for the Salvation Army then steals all the donations.

Me and you mom have a lot in common XMAN.............. well except that YOUR MOM NEEDS to wear makeup! I am sure that she does in deed have 7 chins and arms the size of my legs.

Tell her to put a little PAINT ON THE BARN xman! You must be embarrassed to show that shit in public

Me and you mom have a lot in common XMAN.............. well except that YOUR MOM NEEDS to wear makeup! I am sure that she does in deed have 7 chins and arms the size of my legs.

Tell her to put a little PAINT ON THE BARN xman! You must be embarrassed to show that shit in public

You both wear a bra? You both enjoy cock? She has as much chance seeing her dick as you do yours? And maybe she does need to wear makeup. Does that mean you choose to wear makeup? You really are not good at this go back and fourth thing with these guys, you should probably just stop .

No offense X was just pointing out how stupid the above statement is.

Well you sure don't know shit about sports!!!! That is becoming very obvious to everyone.

This place has really gone to shit since MIKEYANKS and XMAN joined the forum. If they don't want people posting plays or talking sports then fine

You should email Kinger and have him fire me.

I don't care that you are here! I have never asked for anyone to leave. If anything you probably need more posters around here.

But you guys are making it tough for people to stay around here. There is a whole of drama around here, much more than at EOG. But you wont see me posting threads at EOG too much anymore either. Sure I check in everyday. And I can still post at SBR, but not really interested in posting right now

I got FUCKED in that WSOP seat deal. That had absolutely NO AFFECT on the tournament by rolling over those points. Of course everyone wants me out because I would be much tougher to beat than the chump in position #51 in the end.

I don't care that you are here! I have never asked for anyone to leave. If anything you probably need more posters around here.

But you guys are making it tough for people to stay around here. There is a whole of drama around here, much more than at EOG. But you wont see me posting threads at EOG too much anymore either. Sure I check in everyday. And I can still post at SBR, but not really interested in posting right now

I got FUCKED in that WSOP seat deal. That had absolutely NO AFFECT on the tournament by rolling over those points. Of course everyone wants me out because I would be much tougher to beat than the chump in position #51 in the end.

Not much drama here at all. People calling you out for being a piece of shit because of YOUR actions isn't drama. They're just facts.