MLB play of the day!

po69

yesterday I picked a nice small dog that won by 6 runs.

Todays game is a small favorite. It is all about Wandy Rodriguez pitching for Hotlanta. against McHugh for my Astros.

McHugh is pitching really well this spring, but he is only scheduled to pitch 2 innings today or possibly a little less due to him starting again in 3 days. On the other side Wandy might go 4 innings today.

And the lineups have not been announced yet, but it was talked about yesterday that Houston's best hitter George Springer (he hit 2 HR's yesterday) wont even make the trip to the game today

Take HOTLANTA

I had some pretty good info on Springer.

if you guys don't know who George Springer is then I recommend doing some research, That guy is the REAL DEAL!! He easily could lead the AL in homeruns in the next 3 seasons since he plays half of his games at Minute Maid Park. The left field fence is real short in Houston

ChrisHarvard, I might just start sending some spring training picks to you via pm everyday. I usually pick 2 a day, but today was a light schedule because of all of the split squad games.

Mikedickheadyanks doesn't want me posting any more threads

I had some pretty good info on Springer.

if you guys don't know who George Springer is then I recommend doing some research, That guy is the REAL DEAL!! He easily could lead the AL in homeruns in the next 3 seasons since he plays half of his games at Minute Maid Park. The left field fence is real short in Houston

Connecticuts own george springer

If someone doesn't know who he is they Prob never heard of baseball either.

ChrisHarvard, I might just start sending some spring training picks to you via pm everyday. I usually pick 2 a day, but today was a light schedule because of all of the split squad games.

Mikedickheadyanks doesn't want me posting any more threads

You are such a pussy. Mikeyanks doesn't like me so im not posting. Grow up.

It hasn't stopped all day has it??

Dude, it is the internet, I don't care what people say about me on the internet. It doesn't affect my real life at all.

But I will agree that probably no one else is betting baseball at this time. But I am that is for sure

Houston is back in it now only down by 2.

Houston is playing pretty good this spring, but without Springer I didn't like them.

Also notice how Wandy pitched 4 innings today like I said. That was announced as well somewhere. I heard it yesterday from some site. He was only pitching 2 innings this year until today. In his next start, he is supposed to try for 6 innings if he hasn't given up more than 2 runs

Believe me, the Astros are my favorite team. We have had season tickets for the Astros for 15 years in a row until last season. I might bet on them tomorrow since Springer will be in the lineup almost the whole game

Guest ChrisHarvard

If you had told me McHugh would give up 5ERs tonight i would not have believed it :doh

Bullpen held up, just too big of hole to climb out.

Good call with Atlanta. I thought it was ironic you called them Hotlanta when they've had a dismal pre-season, record wise at 3-8. Now 4-8.

Well teach me a lesson Mr. Pedophile!!

How many times was it done last week? I mean we had about twice as many games as usual each day since no team took a day off and a lot of them played 2 games a day.

If you can stop looking for virgins, can you tell me how many other players did it?

Well teach me a lesson Mr. Pedophile!!

How many times was it done last week? I mean we had about twice as many games as usual each day since no team took a day off and a lot of them played 2 games a day.

If you can stop looking for virgins, can you tell me how many other players did it?

Kris Bryant came off the bench and did it yesterday.

Gotta remember early on in spring training the later in the game the worse pitching you are facing too. Not to take away from springer but he hit one off Fister and one of a minor leaguer.

It's two home runs. It's not the most amazing thing to do in baseball. And it's sone several times during spring training.

I never said that it wasn't done often. Just not as often as during the regular season at this point in Spring Training. Most batters are only in for 2 or 3 at bats at this point in Spring Training.

That is why I wanted him to look up over the whole past week. Because players just now started batting more than 2 times in a game.

I have some really great late baseball games today, but I am going to wait for the lineups to be posted first. As for the early games, I have a small play on Baltimore as an underdog and a big play on Washington Nationals. I hate to go against my Astros again today, but the pitching matchup just favors the nationals too much and the line is only -112 for washington

With pitch counts and guys just working in certain pitches I find it hard to actually bet on sprint training until the last week or so. Even then Ill just wait to opening day.

We can get the lineups and stuff but it's hard to find out if a manager just wants to see a guy work on his off speed stuff that day. Sometimes you have guys just working out the stretch to work on the slide step or something. You can read a guy is going to throw 5 innings but if he is going deep into counts they will pull him early if he reaches his pitch limit. A lot goes into handicapping a spring training game. You just don't know what's actually going to take place. They can have batters working on going the opposite way. To frustrating for me .