What’s One of the Most Intense/Funniest Drug Trip You’ve Had?

Dark Raver Camper

First my sports pick. Pats score 3 points or more -a kidney.

I’ve had many. One I’ll always remember is I took some capsule, I don’t know of what, and when I drove home, I kept thinking my girlfriends dog was trying to brainwash me.

This same episode my friend took his girlfriend to the ER Parking lot cuz she was so fucked up. She was able to hang in there.

I have done more. I have to think.

Most intense by far was smoking DMT

Blasted off through outer space at a million miles per hour and when I came out the other side I opened my eyes and was in a living Simpson’s looking world of fractals. My 2 friends didn’t have distinguishable faces and some “god” like entity spoke to me. Absolutely terrifying experience.

Most intense by far was smoking DMT

Blasted off through outer space at a million miles per hour and when I came out the other side I opened my eyes and was in a living Simpson’s looking world of fractals. My 2 friends didn’t have distinguishable faces and some “god” like entity spoke to me. Absolutely terrifying experience.

That sounds like a blast!

Long ago....I was in college and flew from MN to Colorado to visit my brother.   Had a former college friend there who had given me a couple taps of LSD to take back to school  with me.     The connecting flight from Springs to Denver was late, so missed the flight back.   Next flight was not for about 10-12 hours...had no idea what to do, and then I remembered....

College kid..,didn’t have much cash on me, pre cell phone days, and didn’t feel comfortable leaving the airport (old Stapleton but I was not familiar with Denver at the time) so decided to do the acid.   I look back and can’t believe I did that alone and in an airport. 

I pay phone called a friend and told him the story , who relayed to my then bf my new arrival time. I remember getting a peppermint drink in the bar..probably had $20 cash on me...and some dude trying to talk to me and couldn’t handle it so I had to walk away. Also spent some time writing poetry in Concourse E.  ( I think that I shall never see a concourse as lovely as concourse E) or something to that effect. When I finally arrived back in Fargo airport, my then BF was not waiting for me.  Found him playing a video game in the airport arcade.  He didn’t even look at me...just asked “How was your trip?”     I said fine, or something to that effect.   He then followed “ How was your TRIP?” 
He was mad.   Really mad. 

Pretty sure that was the last time I did any hallucinogens.   

Long ago....I was in college and flew from MN to Colorado to visit my brother.   Had a former college friend there who had given me a couple taps of LSD to take back to school  with me.     The connecting flight from Springs to Denver was late, so missed the flight back.   Next flight was not for about 10-12 hours...had no idea what to do, and then I remembered....

College kid..,didn’t have much cash on me, pre cell phone days, and didn’t feel comfortable leaving the airport (old Stapleton but I was not familiar with Denver at the time) so decided to do the acid.   I look back and can’t believe I did that alone and in an airport. 

I pay phone called a friend and told him the story , who relayed to my then bf my new arrival time. I remember getting a peppermint drink in the bar..probably had $20 cash on me...and some dude trying to talk to me and couldn’t handle it so I had to walk away. Also spent some time writing poetry in Concourse E.  ( I think that I shall never see a concourse as lovely as concourse E) or something to that effect. When I finally arrived back in Fargo airport, my then BF was not waiting for me.  Found him playing a video game in the airport arcade.  He didn’t even look at me...just asked “How was your trip?”     I said fine, or something to that effect.   He then followed “ How was your TRIP?” 

He was mad.   Really mad. 

Pretty sure that was the last time I did any hallucinogens.   

the thing i got out of that story is your boyfriend seemed like a real dick

A bunch of us drank a couple of pots of mushroom tea and went to a Halloween dance

Danced the night away and drank like a fish

Could have slept with my best friends girlfriend that night but I didn’t and regret it now cause we are no longer friends

That was about 30 years ago,only do edibles now

The first time I took acid I obviously didn't know what I was doing. So I ended up dropping 5 hits of double dipped. Next thing I know I'm waking up in a State of NH. salt barn. I remember all these bats flying around and shit. So I get home and my dad was cooking up lunch. He looks at me and says "what the fuck was up with you last night? You started screaming something about the little people and ran off. So did you sleep at Shari's? I said yes and I was just joking around. "

The next time I dropped I only took one.

Lesson learned...

One time camping at the beach with family, i was about 16 and had a friend with me. We were walking around looking for pot and my buddy sees this cactus growing and he says "oh dude, thats xxxxx" (i dont recall)

So we dig it up. About 10 pm we come across these 5-6 guys, early twenties at their campsite. They have a motorhome and some tents set up. They get us high and my buddy breaks out that cactus thing. So he asked them if they are down and then makes this tea out of it.

I remember waking up the next day early asleep on the beach in these bushes. The last thing i remember about the night before was my buddy saying "only drink one cup" which i did. - but these guys started guzzling it

We walk back to our campsite -- and walk past their site first to see what is up -- and they are packed up and gone. On the middle of the picnic bench was what was left of the cactus.