What’s One of the Most Intense/Funniest Drug Trip You’ve Had?

Dark Raver Camper

I dont do drugs, but go to places where almost everyone does. After years of talking to them, observing them and seeing their interactions and lifestyle comments,conversations, etc, I can report that the more drugs they do the more fucked up their lives are, also the heavier the use the dumber they are.  A lot of them are decent people, fun to talk to, etc, but the heavy daily pot users, the ones that do a lot of coke, they're all fucked up. the occasional's, the recreational weekend/party users, they can live normal lives, hold jobs, raise a decent family.

I dont do drugs, but go to places where almost everyone does. After years of talking to them, observing them and seeing their interactions and lifestyle comments,conversations, etc, I can report that the more drugs they do the more fucked up their lives are, also the heavier the use the dumber they are.  A lot of them are decent people, fun to talk to, etc, but the heavy daily pot users, the ones that do a lot of coke, they're all fucked up. the occasional's, the recreational weekend/party users, they can live normal lives, hold jobs, raise a decent family.

That's the situation with addiction, more or less -- you can't reduce/discontinue use despite bad consequences.

They have studied and studied and studied, and they keep coming up with the number 10% as the addiction rate. Some people just are going to have addiction issues, and while many will not have a problem putting things down.

That's the situation with addiction, more or less -- you can't reduce/discontinue use despite bad consequences.

They have studied and studied and studied, and they keep coming up with the number 10% as the addiction rate. Some people just are going to have addiction issues, and while many will not have a problem putting things down.

yeah and a lot of that goes into the feeling you get from it... if pot makes you really dizzy then you probably aren't getting hooked on it, or going to other drugs

if you win big on a slot machine you're much more likely to be an addicted gambler than if you just lose lose lose starting out