"I hope I break even today"

Sol Diabler

Some of us will take all help we can get .... so don't toss us all into that pool :pop

main angle i play is big moneyline favorites on teams that play smart and are well coached... so this year that meant wisconsin and virginia... i pointed out wisconsin's only losses, virginia's only losses were -5.5 to duke, -3 @ louisville, and -4.5 to north carolina... those games could've easily been avoided if you go by parameters such as -8 or more favorite

virginia and wisconsin as more than a 6 point favorites were 51-1 this year... the moneylines are way too short on teams like this even when they are -1000+

main angle i play is big moneyline favorites on teams that play smart and are well coached... so this year that meant wisconsin and virginia... i pointed out wisconsin's only losses, virginia's only losses were -5.5 to duke, -3 @ louisville, and -4.5 to north carolina... those games could've easily been avoided if you go by parameters such as -8 or more favorite

virginia and wisconsin as more than a 6 point favorites were 51-1 this year... the moneylines are way too short on teams like this even when they are -1000+

Appreciate it .... :hat

i actually don't make many ML plays on favorites which are not parts of parlay wagers. Seems i need to pay a little more attention in that area.