R.I.P. Sol

rdalert447

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  But please rest assured, I am alive and doing well. 

For all intents and purposes, I am on a posting strike.  Until we get the word RE T A R D unbanned, I do not feel that I can in good conscience post on a regular basis at the forum moving forward.  

If used in the appropriate context, the word RE T AR D should absolutely be acceptable.  For instance, poster Mushavelli is a fucking RE  TA RD.  So you address him as such.  

I hope TGF management will do the right thing in this situation.  This is not the late 1980's.  I'm not the lead singer of 2LiveCrew.  Remove the word RET AR D from the BANNED list.  

Parental advisory not suggested.  It's a fucking gambling forum.  Idiots.  

By the people, for the people.

- Your Uncle D

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  But please rest assured, I am alive and doing well. 

For all intents and purposes, I am on a posting strike.  Until we get the word RE T A R D unbanned, I do not feel that I can in good conscience post on a regular basis at the forum moving forward.  

If used in the appropriate context, the word RE T AR D should absolutely be acceptable.  For instance, poster Mushavelli is a fucking RE  TA RD.  So you address him as such.  

I hope TGF management will do the right thing in this situation.  This is not the late 1980's.  I'm not the lead singer of 2LiveCrew.  Remove the word RET AR D from the BANNED list.  

FUK YA!!!

By the people, for the people.

- Your Uncle D

rip fresh kid ice

They ban the word but not the actual re-tards. Fucking stupid.

I don't know of any R*tards at this forum.

Just a lotta Auto-Fade artists.

That doesn't mean they are (necessarily) bad people.

Besides, the word "R*tard" is an egregious slur that denigrates Developmentally-Challenged Citizens.

In it's own way, it is as offensive as the N-Word.

Bottom Line:

If somebody is TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY that they can't function on a forum without using that R-Word...

...Then GOOD RIDDANCE to their Offensive PUNK ASS...

No shade to Sol, but--Just Sayin'...BOL... :cigar