rdalert447

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ts179 said:

and btw i have that pic of her rock. taken 2010?

looks about 54. so he is just about right with the math

Americans dont age well in general... but, she looks below 50 to me in there

But I fail to see the point...  Is it a sin to be older? Call me when Iggy shits herself in public or gets KO'd by some dude in Vegas

28 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Shitting myself in Vegas? Lol....I thought everyone was ‘in’ on the silly joke by Boat I think who started it....you seriously thought it was true Rocket?

And getting beat up in Vegas? No idea where u came up with that...

where did the black eye pic came from?

you know I love ya Ted but yeah, shitting your pants is something id never recover from

Shitting my pants was made up by someone, forgot who because when the stories are just too silly I let them go, not like I’m being accused in real life of something so stupid and need to fight over it..

The black eye came from a fight at a bar...the story is widely available and never in question 

2 hours ago, Ts179 said:

teddy is winning just by the fact he has IAG on tilt. she doesnt respond 15+ times unless she wants a piece of teddy bad. she wants to get to him real bad

15 times?   Nah.   Definitely not on tilt...Was just bored and trying to delay packing.   Plus Ted was being stupid.   Trust me, I don’t care that much.   I know that female age jokes are easy, but I’m fine with how I look for my age.  Hell I’ve posted my own picture.  Most posters have seen my FB.  It’s not a big deal.   

Every time things going well for IAG, see the same ol....

33 minutes ago, IAG said:

15 times?   Nah.   Definitely not on tilt...Was just bored and trying to delay packing.   Plus Ted was being stupid.   Trust me, I don’t care that much.   I know that female age jokes are easy, but I’m fine with how I look for my age.  Hell I’ve posted my own picture.  Most posters have seen my FB.  It’s not a big deal.   

Every time things going well for IAG, see the same ol....

Hi IAG, you look fine as the day is long girl!

Hope all is well, I had to get off FB for several reasons

1 minute ago, BGS 9.5 said:

Hi IAG, you look fine as the day is long girl!

Hope all is well, I had to get off FB for several reasons

Thanks buddy!   I haven’t been on FB much...certainly not posting much on my own timeline on there...probably been a couple months anyway.   Think I posted some pics from AZ.   I did wonder if you had gone dark on there...sorry to hear you had to leave. 
Hope all is good with you and the kitties!   

p.s. There’s some houses for sale I’m the neighborhood!   Never rule out the 605!   Tho who knows how long even I will be here.  Good to see you!