Deemer calls TGF Hotline (Again)

KingRevolver

I am probably the only one around here who feels this way, but I actually do like John Kelly. I know that when I sent in my paypal payment, it didn't go directly to him. I am not saying that it went to the brass in costa rica, but the name he gave definitely was not him. And before people say it, I have no reason to kiss his ass. I just never have had a problem with him

I am probably the only one around here who feels this way' date=' but I actually do like John Kelly. I know that when I sent in my paypal payment, it didn't go directly to him. I am not saying that it went to the brass in costa rica, but the name he gave definitely was not him. And before people say it, I have no reason to kiss his ass. I just never have had a problem with him[/quote']

I am probably the only one around here who feels this way' date=' but I actually do like John Kelly. I know that when I sent in my paypal payment, it didn't go directly to him. I am not saying that it went to the brass in costa rica, but the name he gave definitely was not him. And before people say it, I have no reason to kiss his ass. I just never have had a problem with him[/quote']

Hopefully comments like these get you a shot at the 1,000 sportsoptions contest at the very least.