OceanBoy’s Profits

OceanBoy

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4MmaCbg.png

*in

Accidentally clicked on this loser cuck’s post only to see this fucking loser degen faded my play for a thousand dollars lol!

Blllllllaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My $300 hit feels even better now knowing this loser clown got his dick kicked in and its all 100% bc of me muuuuaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha victory

Accidentally clicked on this loser cuck’s post only to see this fucking loser degen faded my play for a thousand dollars lol!

Blllllllaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My $300 hit feels even better now knowing this loser clown got his dick kicked in and its all 100% bc of me muuuuaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha victory

Unlike you 1k ain't a big bet for me......make them everyday McCuckboi :laugh .........

Ocean Boy with the win, are the tides turning? Guy might be ready to go tout before Bowl Season :bulb

OB I think you would have subscribers for multiple reasons, what do you think a fair price for your pics packages should be? :pop

Lol, what?

The fuck you talking about? People here are so fuckin weird lol

Here’s the funniest thing of all though

Whenever I happen to lose a play, people here go absolutely nuts. I mean they become truly hysterical and really obsessed over it. They go crazy and claim I’m broke and buried...

...but then the next day I just keep betting lol, and for the most part, continue my winning and building profits

But my question is, when everyone here is going absolutely nuts when I happen to lose a play, claiming I’m buried and broke, then why do I have endless funds to just keep betting the next day, and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and on and on and on?

The answer is devastatingly frightening to all of the haters. The answer is either 1) I’m not broke and have a lot of money or 2) I win a lot more than I lose or 3) BOTH 1&2!!!!

Next.