Anyone else here use Nitrogen exclusively?

WVU

I haven’t used anything else in months. Anyone else?

Only book I play at

It’s the only book that I feel comfortable at and get paid from instantly. Literally every other book makes you wait several days if not longer, request all sorts of documents, claim

They didn’t get the documents, etc etc etc

Nitro has been my primary book for several years now, but for about the last year it’s the only book I play at

Only book I play at

It’s the only book that I feel comfortable at and get paid from instantly. Literally every other book makes you wait several days if not longer, request all sorts of documents, claim

Nitro has been my primary book for several years now, but for about the last year it’s the only book I play at

agree on all fronts.  Sizable limits too

Only book I play at

Have you ever actually gotten a payout or have you just heard about how fast they are for others who actually win? :pop

Playing at Nitrogen and then being able to withdraw your winnings STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT via the Cash App makes sports betting as good as it gets. Both deposits and cash outs are literally instantaneous.

Anyone here not using the Cash App is a full blown retard. It might be the best app out there.

Remember like a week ago when I was up over $1,400 lol?

The answer would be yes, you do remember (as do all your fellow loser haters) but you pretend not to notice. And then when I lose a small $50 play, you go absolutely nuts

Newsflash losers: when you win a bunch of wagers for big money, and lose an occasional wager for small money, the multitude of big money winners outweighs the occasional small money loser...and I’m left with what we English speaking human beings call a PROFIT

Hard to wrap your little brains around this concept, I know. But try.

Remember like a week ago when I was up over $1,400 lol?

The answer would be yes, you do remember (as do all your fellow loser haters) but you pretend not to notice. And then when I lose a small $50 play, you go absolutely nuts

Newsflash losers: when you win a bunch of wagers for big money, and lose an occasional wager for small money, the multitude of big money winners outweighs the occasional small money loser...and I’m left with what we English speaking human beings call a PROFIT

Hard to wrap your little brains around this concept, I know. But try.

7035-BAC0-1343-4-C11-AAED-15810714-C86-D

Nothing better than going to bed with a 10k balance and then waking up to a 7k balance

I love that shit

I wish all the books were shitcoins only

Exactly......Got sooooo damn tired of going to bed and wondering if the 30k I had in there was gonna be 26k or 32 or back to 30 or back down to 27.5k. Screw that.....I don't like combining my crypto investments with my gambling biz at all.

Only book I play at

That’s a lie