Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can’t believe Biden is +330 because for me as a Huge Trump supporter, I think he’s a Lock, but maybe being so into Trump I’m not following the Dems as close as I should if I’m going to wager.

I follow Styxhexenhammer666 for my political updates and I lean his way of thinking which is the rich dems just won’t let a Bernie or Warren happen....

Besides that the nation ain’t going to vote gay, it just ain’t going to happen and Yang and his 1k for every family leaves him out completely

ive also been very short on bernie. he's got a ton of enthusiasm in his base, but i just dont see any momentum building for him this time around. if he and warren both get edged out slowly to a centrist candidate - but are left holding significant delegates at the time of the convention - i have no idea who he (and warren for that matter) would endorse.

do they end up backing biden at the convention? i just dont see that happening. maybe mayor pete, since he is gay, more woke, and appears to support gun grabbing and reparations and all that stuff. but i really dont know what happens in that scenario. i think the convention is more likely than not going to be a mess.

Wasted $1000 on harris, even tho i knew deep down she was too goofy to get the nominee

Harris didn't catch on because she's a fraud, people see that easily. Warren is also a fraud, Bernie is real but crazy, buttboy just wont win, that leaves Biden - who's real as can be, and what people see isn't likeable or impressive. So for betting purposes, I'd say biden, with a slim chance for warren, or maybe hillary will come galloping out of the woods and muck things up.

You must have a hell of a strategy

I never hedged before, 2008, 2012 made huge scores but got fucked in 16 on crooked hillary due to laziness - even tho i could have hedged last minute and got a free roll like i was warned. So im a bit shell shocked still and trying to be conservative. No real strategy

"It's the economy stupid"