Going to order a pizza and a hooker

GreenDoberman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no you are a borderline autistic apprentice truck driver who is a nashville hot chicken eating humpty dumpty looking motherfucker who secretly wishes he could off himself because you live a vapid solipsistic existence and has the pallet of a twelve year old down syndrome child from a small town in oklahoma.  quoting movie lines and commercials and sharing tomato cheese slop with a skinny fat journeyman electrician handyman, who is our KING with all due respect, doesnt give you the authority or expertise to make quality endorsement of whores who are going to come over with some papajohns and lick my anus in about an hour.  

k.

I just tryed this joint on Friday.

Pretty good but at $8.50 a sandwich I won’t rush back but if I was hungry and driving by I might stop.

dur i like pho in urbana.

durr i once gave jj gold a hand job in the aliante bathroom.

durrr i like soup with lots of cream and gumbo.

ho lee fuk what did i do with my life.

meet me at the oyster bar. i will beat the living shit out of you and take you snub nose and shove it right up your cargo shorts wearing asshole.

ya folla?

:laugh

sigh this you motherfucker.

you get a handjob at spearmint rhino in 97 and you are an expert on vegas hookers.like you are the real slim shady.

fire up the cab motherfucker.

just for that im door dashing oyster bar.

take that with your wonder bread and paper plate you nashville hot chicken eating humpty dumpty looking motherfucker.

kidding.

Not bad

goddamn dory can suck and ride a dick.  shes a bit of a pig but looks pretty good when i close my eyes. i asked her what took her so long she smiled a crooked smile crinkled her nose and said "pizza rock".   not a lot of things better in this world than a tasty bite of cheesy pizza while you are getting your knob polished.  

goddamn dory can suck and ride a dick.  shes a bit of a pig but looks pretty good when i close my eyes. i asked her what took her so long she smiled a crooked smile crinkled her nose and said "pizza rock".   not a lot of things better in this world than a tasty bite of cheesy pizza while you are getting your knob polished.  

the guy that owns pizza rock also owns slice house in green valley ranch

only know that because my son was applying for a job