The easy peasy play this week

KingRevolver

A 10pt teaser that can’t lose.....seriously, if you bet a 10pt teaser once a week for all 17 weeks what would your record be at worst? 11-6? Even at -140 you’re up and that’s the Worst you can do, pick names out of a hat, it doesn’t matter.

Tell me in what world This losses....

Packers +3.5 and I hate Rodgers and the Packers but they ain’t losing by more then a fg to the shitty ass Giants

Miami +20 home team that has been playing well vs an average team.

Raiders +21 they’re playing for a tie for the divisional lead, the Jets game was a look ahead, Raiders come to play today

A 10pt teaser that can’t lose.....seriously, if you bet a 10pt teaser once a week for all 17 weeks what would your record be at worst? 11-6? Even at -140 you’re up and that’s the Worst you can do, pick names out of a hat, it doesn’t matter.

Tell me in what world This losses....

Packers +3.5 and I hate Rodgers and the Packers but they ain’t losing by more then a fg to the shitty ass Giants

Miami +20 home team that has been playing well vs an average team.

Raiders +21 they’re playing for a tie for the divisional lead, the Jets game was a look ahead, Raiders come to play today

ties lose