NCAA Tournament Plays and Discussion

Timely Hitting

Don't argue with manej. He used to "hoop" with Laurent Robinson.

Guys a fucking legend.

No idea what any of this post means but I get the sense you are calling the guy a moron and I would shave to tend to agree. Guy says "based on my plays" I piss money down the toilet, when in reality my plays have been hitting over 90%. Mikeyanks and anybody else who has been following my posted plays can confirm this, or go back and look at my posts for yourself.

This timely is a fool. Forget who poster was but about a week ago somebody claimed that the reason he is posting here is because he was laughed off another forum after seriously predicting georgia state would go undefeated?

No idea what any of this post means but I get the sense you are calling the guy a moron and I would shave to tend to agree. Guy says "based on my plays" I piss money down the toilet, when in reality my plays have been hitting over 90%. Mikeyanks and anybody else who has been following my posted plays can confirm this, or go back and look at my posts for yourself.

This timely is a fool. Forget who poster was but about a week ago somebody claimed that the reason he is posting here is because he was laughed off another forum after seriously predicting georgia state would go undefeated?

Manej is in a league of his own. I would never disrespect him sir.

I will admit it. Since you have been posting plays here you have KILLED it.

Incredible. The Georgia st fighting timely panthers might be my new favorite team. Tremendous game for me. Would have been better if bookmaker didn't reject a wager for a line move when I hit g st +856 when they were down 7

:clap:clap

They finally come through for me and reward my stuborness! Funny thing is all my buddies and people I know had Ga State in their pools because I wouldn't STFU about them. :laugh

I wasn't sure they could pull off the win with no Harrow - it's a shame he won't be ready next game probably either, otherwise this team could be dangerous.

:clap:clap

They finally come through for me and reward my stuborness! Funny thing is all my buddies and people I know had Ga State in their pools because I wouldn't STFU about them. :laugh

I wasn't sure they could pull off the win with no Harrow - it's a shame he won't be ready next game probably either, otherwise this team could be dangerous.

Playing against a sub-par Ole Miss and Xavier isn't the worst thing in the world for GA St.

What just happened? They just cheated SMU out of a win. They just called a goal tend on an air-ball. :laugh

The idiot stuck his hand up and tipped it as it was getting ready to graze the rim. It might have ended up being an air ball, but you can't catch it before it has a chance to hit the rim

The idiot stuck his hand up and tipped it as it was getting ready to graze the rim. It might have ended up being an air ball, but you can't catch it before it has a chance to hit the rim

IDK, man. That was off the rim. That second angle showed pretty clearly that it wasn't going to touch the rim. I can honestly say I've never seen that call made before. Can't decide a game like that - the shot was off by 2 feet and the UCLA guy was right there going for the rebound as well. Just turrrible.