2019 NFL/NCAA PICK 7 CONTEST {$1000 ADDED by HrWager.ag} WEEK 17 PICKS THREAD

Sharp Square

DS

Moldy is half retarded brother.......Moldy if you pay top 3, TOP 3 places, and people tie at anything above 3rd place, then obviously it gets split between those groups that tied, unless it was 3rd then 3rd would get split by however many tied for 3rd.........Weinke is currently in like 6th place, how the fuck would weinke get 3rd place money at what 400? And then people finishing tied for 2nd spilt what 275 each????

Its common sense that is why you don’t get it..........

There are no rules for tie breaker

Unless you post them

So everyone in 2nd place tied will get 2nd

And 3rd will split if there are more tied

Common sense

It should have been.adressed before the contest

Cuz if I am half a point behind id be really pissed if I.did not get paid with all those guys tied for 2nd taking the money from the 3rd place

Thats why this is a fucked up format get a win for a win

Should have been done when I won it with units but you guys are fucking half retarded where a lot can be tied

If 3 guys are tied for first and that means they take the money from 2nd and 3rd even though im.half a point behind

Thats fucked up selfish bitches

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no rules for tie breaker

Unless you post them

So everyone in 2nd place tied will get 2nd

And 3rd will split if there are more tied

Common sense

It should have been.adressed before the contest

Cuz if I am half a point behind id be really pissed if I.did not get paid with all those guys tied for 2nd taking the money from the 3rd place

Thats why this is a fucked up format get a win for a win

Should have been done when I won it with units but you guys are fucking half retarded where a lot can be tied

If 3 guys are tied for first and that means they take the money from 2nd and 3rd even though im.half a point behind

Thats fucked up selfish bitches

Why would you be pissed?  All those guys a half point ahead of you would have beaten you.  They should be paid if they actually beat you.  

Again,  this is common sense in any contest and always has been.  

Whoever is holding the money should have sent yesterday is doing a crappy job or at least pm the info for paypal adress. DS Looks like you are the one holding the money with your comical posts stop acting funny and all tough and send the money or whoever is holding it

i already told you I was not holding money. Its Kinger I think.