Hawaii Warriors ML +120

OceanBoy

:wave thank god. Just what i needed to lock in BYU. 

You got your fucking shit pushed in fading me last night 

It will make me feel good knowing it’s gonna happen again tonight. When I’m at the party tonight and check my phone for the score of the game and see Hawaii winning/wins the game, I’ll smile, chuckle slightly, think about how much bigger my bank account is than yours and how much better I have it than you in general, take a sip of my vino and then go on enjoying Christmas with friends and family 

You got your fucking shit pushed in fading me last night 

It will make me feel good knowing it’s gonna happen again tonight. When I’m at the party tonight and check my phone for the score of the game and see Hawaii winning/wins the game, I’ll smile, chuckle slightly, think about how much bigger my bank account is than yours and how much better I have it than you in general, take a sip of my vino and then go on enjoying Christmas with friends and family 

guy wins 1 solitary game and acts like a big shot

-$7450 clownshow

Henry wins his $100 bets but once he starts betting more he loses and back to reloading and $100 bets.

Only reason I hovered around even in 2019 instead of being up big. I win 62% of my plus or so but give a lot of profit back on chasing, my one weakness. Steady unit management is my #1 goal for 2020 and I’ve gotten an early start with 2 wins back to back using my new 2020 system

OceanBoy unit now = risk/win $100