Oklahoma vs LSU ten liner

Dingo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call someone out?????  You have not paid for the league yet, plain and simple.....If you are banned from paypal, it’s YOUR job to pay someone and figure out how to pay them. Same way you would of figured  out how to get paid if you had won the league.

Now get your shit together and pay the person you owe, DS has offered to help with the process.   

Plus, Do you think I would say anything if I got that message. Im the one who called him out. Plus, I told KINGER to take a $100 off money I won for doing all the work. Then I found out he owed me and wasn’t doing shit!!

I figured since your boyfriend nb winners felt the need to speak on someone debt he would inform you about a message EVERYONE saw about a contest ending on xmas and you would respond in the thread or message but anyway ill pay it Sunday or Monday if i can "manage" to find the funds.

I figured since your boyfriend nb winners felt the need to speak on someone debt he would inform you about a message EVERYONE saw about a contest ending on xmas and you would respond in the thread or message but anyway ill pay it Sunday or Monday if i can "manage" to find the funds.

Don’t be sour pal, just pay your debt.....I did not get any message about you not having a way to pay because paypal shut you done.  Second it wasn’t a contest it was a fantasy league that ran for 4 months, you had plenty of time to figure out how to pay if and when you lost. Third DS has offered to help get this paid but now your saying you will pay Sunday or Monday.  I get it its Christmas time, no time to pay a debt but plenty of time to join a 10 liner or post your basketball contest plays.....

Carry on pal, and ill just assume you get paid Bi weekly like VD.   Also have a happy new year pal.....

Don’t be sour pal, just pay your debt.....I did not get any message about you not having a way to pay because paypal shut you done. Second it wasn’t a contest it was a fantasy league that ran for 4 months, you had plenty of time to figure out how to pay if and when you lost. Third DS has offered to help get this paid but now your saying you will pay Sunday or Monday. I get it its Christmas time, no time to pay a debt but plenty of time to join a 10 liner or post your basketball contest plays.....

Carry on pal, and ill just assume you get paid Bi weekly like VD. Also have a happy new year pal.....

Once again it wasnt your business still isnt ill assume you need him to buy you a xmas gift since you seem to be concerned about it. I responded how i could pay him u and him had something slick to say about a 10 liner contest as if was a 500 entry fee or something so you and him can suck a fat one. He will get paid in time for your dinner date ok fruitcake. Bottom line mind your business he should read his messages before posting now you have a happy new yr.

Once again it wasnt your business still isnt ill assume you need him to buy you a xmas gift since you seem to be concerned about it. I responded how i could pay him u and him had something slick to say about a 10 liner contest as if was a 500 entry fee or something so you and him can suck a fat one. He will get paid in time for your dinner date ok fruitcake. Bottom line mind your business he should read his messages before posting now you have a happy new yr.

Pal, 1st it was my business and everyone on the forums business........ Dotn join if you can’t pay in a timely matter..... I came in 2nd and am owed money, it just happened that YOU were told to pay GIjoe instead of me..... you had 4 months to message someone or make arrangements pal, dont play Thais feel sorry for me or it isnt my fault shit, you OWE and need to take care of your responsibilities....

Nothing slick was said about the 10 liner, just that you shouldn’t be involved when you owe a poster, that would be common for any poster. 

When you owe a poster money here its the entire forums business until its paid...... Now make your payment and things will be fine.....Happy new year also buddy..