OceanBoy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he doesnt have any plays. in the last 2 weeks alone hes lost $1600

its a runaway train

Saw this post and realized i wasnt signed in while browsing as I have this freak on ignore 

good to see nothing has changed with this retarded lil tranny rentboy. So over the last 2 to 3 weeks, I’ve run up 2 separate $150-$200 deposits up to $800-$1,000

Each time i unfortunately upped my units and blew it all, which definitely sucks for me. But in the AIDS ridden mind of the tranny boy and some of his AIDS infested followers, I’m -$1,600 in this scenario. However, in reality, I’m down like -$300 bucks. If i lose a stack of profits they count it as if it’s money i deposited and lost LOL

just wild, wild fake news lolzlolz 

Everyone calm down

im chilling by the beach having a beer. I sent $225 to my nitro acct this morning and am fully locked and loaded for tOSU/Clem. Didn’t like/look at the LSU/okla game. Was busy doing other stuff this morning that us high class Southern California denizens call LIFE...you losers wouldn’t understand

anyway, I’m finalizing my play for Buckeyes/Tigers and will be posting it here shortly. Now go fetch your bitches for OB, the God of Southern Cali  :cigar