OT: I can't believe I'm even telling you guys this...

KingRevolver

Even worse' date=' I paid for the fuckin' tickets. I still don't believe they strip, though, it's just dickheads dancing around with tight jeans... showing their 6-packs. [/quote']

You are a 1%er

You will definitely have a date after the show, but it will be with a queer in the audience. Be sure to pack some vaseline...you'll be needing it

Attendance Records:

Straight Women: 97%

Gay Men: 2%

Straight Men coming out of the closet: 1%

you think these girls are going to look at these chiseled men' date=' with FULL HEADS OF HAIR all night, and then want to go home with you ?[/quote']

Kinger getting fuckkkkin BURIED!

Excellent point by stay golden.

These are going with you for the free tickets and to be supportive of their "confused" friend.

They'll be trying to make you go with them to find guys after the show -500

Kinger getting fuckkkkin BURIED!

Excellent point by stay golden.

These are going with you for the free tickets and to be supportive of their "confused" friend.

They'll be trying to make you go with them to find guys after the show -500

Lol

you think these girls are going to look at these chiseled men' date=' with FULL HEADS OF HAIR all night, and then want to go home with you ?[/quote']

Kinger takes his dates to look at hot men and he goes home holding his own prick wondering why he didn't get laid?? :scratch

Where the heck did Kinger learn his game from? IrishLuck?? :laugh

girls think it is cute and fun to do shit like this with their gay male friends. that is exactly whats going on here.

they think you're gay kinger. this isn't like going to a chick flick with a girl. you are going to a show where 10 inch australian cock is going to be in your face all night. enjoy pal.

:mutleyAustralian cock

He is probably a little shy with the gents still to get reemed out but he will most likely have a hard on the entire show.

laid by a male/she male/female +650

another sexual shutout -500

Normally, I'd lay the chalk on KR getting shutout, but plus 650 is a value bet here. Guy has to get laid sometime, by something, right?? :btj