What’s the worst part about getting older? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TN!

IAG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The vision thing is big, i used to have really good vision, way better than 20-20, around 50 I started using reading glasses, but only for tiny print, I could still read but it was fuzzy, now I have to have them. Still dont need regular glasses but long vision is worse too.

I would say until you hit 45 you dont feel any different, around 50-55 you notice more and more little things,stamina, memory, etc, now I'll be 60 next month and realize that the grim reaper isn't quite knocking on my door, but he's down the street and looking this way.

You also realize that not only are you never going to improve at golf, you're only going to get worse.

This summer i was coming back from the airport, done it dozens of times, and I missed my exit, drove right by, I was thinking WTF is wrong with me? :lol

The vision thing is big, i used to have really good vision, way better than 20-20, around 50 I started using reading glasses, but only for tiny print, I could still read but it was fuzzy, now I have to have them. Still dont need regular glasses but long vision is worse too.

I would say until you hit 45 you dont feel any different, around 50-55 you notice more and more little things,stamina, memory, etc, now I'll be 60 next month and realize that the grim reaper isn't quite knocking on my door, but he's down the street and looking this way.

You also realize that not only are you never going to improve at golf, you're only going to get worse.

This summer i was coming back from the airport, done it dozens of times, and I missed my exit, drove right by, I was thinking WTF is wrong with me? :lol

Where you live you had to drive to Grant Forks to make a u-turn

:)

Sucks for me because I was born late in life to my parents (read “mistake”....never discusssed but I assume) so my brothers are all 12-18 years older.    Both parents gone, and I don’t want to have to watch my brothers decline.   That will kill me.  You expect it with your parents...but not siblings. 

Sucks for me because I was born late in life to my parents (read “mistake”....never discusssed but I assume) so my brothers are all 12-18 years older.    Both parents gone, and I don’t want to have to watch my brothers decline.   That will kill me.  You expect it with your parents...but not siblings. 

cant believe you started this thread on my birthday.  Was already feeling "older"

My father and her sister (my aunt obviously) both died within 3 days of each others.  I cant imagine what their older brother ( uncle) was going though that week.  And he's 5 years older than either of them

cant believe you started this thread on my birthday.  Was already feeling "older"

My father and her sister (my aunt obviously) both died within 3 days of each others.  I cant imagine what their older brother ( uncle) was going though that week.  And he's 5 years older than either of them

Happy Birthday!!

cant believe you started this thread on my birthday. Was already feeling "older"

My father and her sister (my aunt obviously) both died within 3 days of each others. I cant imagine what their older brother ( uncle) was going though that week. And he's 5 years older than either of them

happy birthday fella

good handicappers don't age you gonna be 25 forever

Happy Birthday buddy!!!!!!

cant believe you started this thread on my birthday. Was already feeling "older"

My father and her sister (my aunt obviously) both died within 3 days of each others. I cant imagine what their older brother ( uncle) was going though that week. And he's 5 years older than either of them

Happy birthday young fella and many more