1 fukkin' time

Deemer

I would not be worried in the slightest if I had NC st ML. CollegeBB is a god awful product. Teams falling down by 4 points with zero chance of coming back. It's basically take a 2 possession lead at any point and you are a surefire winner. It's a terrible product.

What do you mean barry? Have u not been watching the tourney so far?

Im not arguing the terrible product part. Although I wouldnt say its terrible at all i do laugh at the people that argue its a better product than the nba. NBA product is a million times better

But teams have come back all over the place in the tourney. NC State was down a ton to LSU and came back late. Georgia St was down 12 points with 2:44 left vs Baylor and won. Purdue was up 6 in the final minute and lost to Cinci. SMU had a pretty big lead late vs UCLA and lost in the final seconds

What do you mean barry? Have u not been watching the tourney so far?

Im not arguing the terrible product part. Although I wouldnt say its terrible at all i do laugh at the people that argue its a better product than the nba. NBA product is a million times better

But teams have come back all over the place in the tourney. NC State was down a ton to LSU and came back late. Georgia St was down 12 points with 2:44 left vs Baylor and won. Purdue was up 6 in the final minute and lost to Cinci. SMU had a pretty big lead late vs UCLA and lost in the final seconds

Yes I forgot about Georgia St. You're right. And the other two. IT'S a GOD AWFUL PRODUCT. They need to let the stars skip college and go right to the NBA. Put some consistency back in the game. More 3 and 4 year players who mature and either aren't ready for the NBA, or never will be good enough for the NBA. But players that can be college stars and players the viewers can come to know. It is an AWFUL product as is.