Kobe?

bookbraker

Piece of shit before and after. Doesn’t effect you whatsoever

Hate to break it to you but if you and your whole family died in a choker crash this morning kobe and his kids wouldn’t give one flying fuck. They wouldn’t be posting on Facebook prayers for you and your family.

Shit happens.

People die.

Strangers die.

Nobody cares

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you’re telling me, 20 feet off the ground he jumps out and still dies without the helicopter landing on him? No fucking way. He’d be severely injured but wouldn’t die. He died because the chopper caught fire and he burned up. Plus inside the chopper you’re crushed from everything around you. He breaks both legs.

At the risk of being seen as pandering to yahoos, I can say that I know someone who actually did that. I took my helicopter training in the US at Carlsbad airport in California. One of my instructors was a helicopter pilot/police officer with the Newport Beach police department. His names is Myles Elsing. 

In March of 1987 Myles and another guy were chasing a car theft suspect over Irvine in a three seat piston engine Hughes 300, the same type as I was training in. They were joined by a Hughes 500 from the Costa Mesa police department. During the chase, the 500 climbed into the 300, with the 500's rotor blades hitting the 300s skids and taking the engine out of the 300. The 500 fell out of the sky as the rotor blades separated from the hub. The two Costa Mesa officers were killed along with their observer.

With the engine gone, the freewheeling clutch disengaged the rotor, and the 300 began an autorotation.In an autorotation, the rotor blades are set to flat pitch, and build up inertia in what is a controlled fall with a foreward speed, or airspeed, of 60 mph. At about 30 feet, the stick is pulled back and the machine forward speed slows to almost nothing. It sinks and the pilot pulls up on the collective, adds pitch, and this stored energy is enough to set the machine down. This all started to happen, but Myles knew that with the engine seperated, the fuel lines would be severed and spewing gasoline. He feared burning to death and opened his door and jumped from about 15-20 feet. 

He beat the 300 to the ground by a second or two. He didn't break his legs, but when the chopper settled, it tipped and a rotor blade clipped Myle's helmet, and took off a piece of his ear. That was his only injury. The other pilot escaped with minor injuries. The car thief was charged with the deaths of the Costa Mesa officers. 

I did find the link to the story.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-03-12-mn-9325-story.html

At the risk of being seen as pandering to yahoos, I can say that I know someone who actually did that. I took my helicopter training in the US at Carlsbad airport in California. One of my instructors was a helicopter pilot/police officer with the Newport Beach police department. His names is Myles Elsing. 

In March of 1987 Myles and another guy were chasing a car theft suspect over Irvine in a three seat piston engine Hughes 300, the same type as I was training in. They were joined by a Hughes 500 from the Costa Mesa police department. During the chase, the 500 climbed into the 300, with the 500's rotor blades hitting the 300s skids and taking the engine out of the 300. The 500 fell out of the sky as the rotor blades separated from the hub. The two Costa Mesa officers were killed along with their observer.

With the engine gone, the freewheeling clutch disengaged the rotor, and the 300 began an autorotation.In an autorotation, the rotor blades are set to flat pitch, and build up inertia in what is a controlled fall with a foreward speed, or airspeed, of 60 mph. At about 30 feet, the stick is pulled back and the machine forward speed slows to almost nothing. It sinks and the pilot pulls up on the collective, adds pitch, and this stored energy is enough to set the machine down. This all started to happen, but Myles knew that with the engine seperated, the fuel lines would be severed and spewing gasoline. He feared burning to death and opened his door and jumped from about 15-20 feet. 

He beat the 300 to the ground by a second or two. He didn't break his legs, but when the chopper settled, it tipped and a rotor blade clipped Myle's helmet, and took off a piece of his ear. That was his only injury. The other pilot escaped with minor injuries. The car thief was charged with the deaths of the Costa Mesa officers. 

Bang. I knew it. How you gonna fucking die if you jump at the last second, when the thing is sputtering? As long as the chopper doesn’t land on you, zero chance you die. Check in MonkeyFucker.

Bang. I knew it. How you gonna fucking die if you jump at the last second, when the thing is sputtering? As long as the chopper doesn’t land on you, zero chance you die. Check in MonkeyFucker.

These were very unusual circumstances. The only reason Myles jumped was his fear of being burned to death. Normally an auto-rotation is pretty routine. I've done several hundred in practice and one in actual dead engine circumstances. There is no need to jump. The worst that can happen in an auto is a rollover if you come down on sloped ground.

In this case, this machine hit something and started to shed bits and went forward hitting other things. There is no time to think about getting your seatbelt off and opening a door and jumping. You hear a noise, then a second later you are subject to extreme trauma, and if you live through that for a second or two, burning. 

These were very unusual circumstances. The only reason Myles jumped was his fear of being burned to death. Normally an auto-rotation is pretty routine. I've done several hundred in practice and one in actual dead engine circumstances. There is no need to jump. The worst that can happen in an auto is a rollover if you come down on sloped ground.

In this case, this machine hit something and started to shed bits and went forward hitting other things. There is no time to think about getting your seatbelt off and opening a door and jumping. You hear a noise, then a second later you are subject to extreme trauma, and if you live through that for a second or two, burning. 

Of course. That’s not up for debate. To have the wherewithal to jump out of a crashing chopper is only a decision that someone like a seal team member would have the ability to make and execute. But when I said why didn’t he jump, that he would never die, dumb ass MonkeyFucker immediately chimed in that he would die. In the scenario, if he did jump he would have 100% survived, if the chopper didn’t land on him. Check in MonkeyFucker you stupid mother fucker

My neighbor back in mid 90's says he gonna get his pilots license - and he wanted me to do it with him. It was $5,000

I really wanted to, but money was tight. He went ahead and did it, and got it

He rented a plane once and flew us to tahoe for the day. One of the biggest regrets i have....its prob $20,000 now

You don’t need to fly yourself, you have a gift card for that....or did you sell it?

Not only are you a fucking stiff, but you’re also a piece of garbage. When you die no one is going to care. This is the same lil shit who used to call everyone a broke fukk at Pizzaland and it turns out he was a stiff fuck all along. Eat shit and die f,aggot

Lmao you’re a little dweeb who has to hide behind a ghost because you wanted to sniff shari’s panties... never change

Is this like the just jump before the elevator crashes into the basement theory?

You realize that as a passenger you're traveling at the same speed as the aircraft. Right?

Put the 8ball down and check in DipShit

Of course. That’s not up for debate. To have the wherewithal to jump out of a crashing chopper is only a decision that someone like a seal team member would have the ability to make and execute. But when I said why didn’t he jump, that he would never die, dumb ass MonkeyFucker immediately chimed in that he would die. In the scenario, if he did jump he would have 100% survived, if the chopper didn’t land on him. Check in MonkeyFucker you stupid mother fucker

I wouldn't piss on MonkeyFokker if he were on fire, but he is right in this case. There is no time to jump in this circumstance. If he did, he would have died.