Kobe?

bookbraker

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you jump right before the elevator hits the basement is different. You’re still inside the elevator. If Kobe jumps out he doesn’t die. There’s no way. A chopper has a house door on it. Slide the fucker open and jump and pray it doesn’t land on you. I can’t believe he didn’t jump

Wow. It's called physics. Things that are in motion stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. Sorry, but jumping doesn't slow down your descent. If you can't survive in a fuselage sitting on a padded seat with a seat belt on, you sure as fuck aren't surviving without any protection.

It’s not rocket science.

Apparently, it is for you.

Of course. That’s not up for debate. To have the wherewithal to jump out of a crashing chopper is only a decision that someone like a seal team member would have the ability to make and execute. But when I said why didn’t he jump, that he would never die, dumb ass MonkeyFucker immediately chimed in that he would die. In the scenario, if he did jump he would have 100% survived, if the chopper didn’t land on him. Check in MonkeyFucker you stupid mother fucker

He just described a situation where the pilot was able to slow the descent, dumbfuck.

The amount of idiots around here is absolutely incredible.

He just described a situation where the pilot was able to slow the descent, dumbfuck.

The amount of idiots around here is absolutely incredible.

Dumbfuck the chopper was sputtering. It’s not a fucking a380 traveling at 600 knots. The thing was sputtering 50 feet off the ground. I’m not debating whether he had the mental ability at the time to make a split second decision like that, I’m saying if he had, he would have survived 100%. 

Dumbfuck the chopper was sputtering. It’s not a fucking a380 traveling at 600 knots.

How fast is a sputtering helicopter falling, genius? Are you seriously that fucking retarded that you think that a fuselage, padded seat, and seat belt for protection are more dangerous than jumping out with zero protection?

The guy that actually did it only did it because he thought he would burn to death, dumbfuck. Nobody is dumb enough to think they're better off jumping out without fearing an explosion. Except you and Batshit.

Wow. It's called physics. Things that are in motion stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. Sorry, but jumping doesn't slow down your descent. If you can't survive in a fuselage sitting on a padded seat with a seat belt on, you sure as fuck aren't surviving without any protection.

You stupid fucking pile of shit. The thing was barely in motion. It was sputtering 50 feet off the fucking ground doing a whirlybird. Why do you keep talking as if this was a 747 at 35,000 feet? It’s a fucking chopper ready to crash traveling 40 mph. He 100% survives if he jumps and the chopper doesn’t land on him. 

You stupid fucking pile of shit. The thing was barely in motion. It was sputtering 50 feet off the fucking ground doing a whirlybird. Why do you keep talking as if this was a 747 at 35,000 feet? It’s a fucking chopper ready to crash traveling 40 mph. He 100% survives if he jumps and the chopper doesn’t land on him.

Yup. Barely in motion. That's why they all fucking died.

You are contending for the dumbest human alive right now.

If I was ever in a copter going down, I’d slide the door open and jump out at the last second. What’s the worse that happens assuming it doesn’t land on you. Couple broken legs? Better than a dirt nap for the rest of eternity. I wonder why he didn’t grab his daughter and jump out. It’s not like it’s a plane where it’s a whole situation to get the door open. Slide the door and jump out. It seems like it would be easy.

Why do you retards have such a habit of forgetting the stupid shit you say?

Dipshit they all died because the thing burned up, and the chopper crushed them all. If he jumps he lives. Completely indisputable. You stupid asshole.

i havent been paying attention to the details of the crash so i dont know what really happened. how can it be indesputable they wouldve survived if they jumped? how high were they? this theory seems crazy

It's beyond crazy. It's pure stupidity.

He has no idea what actually happened.

What in the fuck are you talking about? the chopper burned up. First responders had to put the fire out. Witnesses said the chopper was very low and was sputtering, the thing was not in a nosedive, choppers do not crash in a nosedive. They whirlybird. He died because he stayed in the chopper, it crashed, he was crushed, and it burnt up. If he slides the door open when he sees something is wrong, and at the last second he jumps out. He lives. End of story. Completely indisputable. As long as it doesn’t land on him, and he jumps away from it he lives with a few scratches and maybe a broken leg, 

i havent been paying attention to the details of the crash so i dont know what really happened. how can it be indesputable they wouldve survived if they jumped? how high were they? this theory seems crazy

It seems crazy because it is crazy, only in a james bond movie do they jump out of crashing planes or helicopters. i recall a few years ago a sky diving plane crashed and killed like 15 people, just think, every one on board not only had the knowledge and ability, but an actual parachute on, and no one managed to jump?

What in the fuck are you talking about? the chopper burned up. First responders had to put the fire out. Witnesses said the chopper was very low and was sputtering, the thing was not in a nosedive, choppers do not crash in a nosedive. They whirlybird. He died because he stayed in the chopper, it crashed, he was crushed, and it burnt up. If he slides the door open when he sees something is wrong, and at the last second he jumps out. He lives. End of story. Completely indisputable. As long as it doesn’t land on him, and he jumps away from it he lives with a few scratches and maybe a broken leg,

You are too dumb for words.

It seems crazy because it is crazy, only in a james bond movie do they jump out of crashing planes or helicopters. i recall a few years ago a sky diving plane crashed and killed like 15 people, just think, every one on board not only had the knowledge and ability, but an actual parachute on, and no one managed to jump?

Well they’re all morons. This was a world class athlete, who would’ve 100% survived had he jumped. I’m not saying that I can’t believe he didn’t jump. He would’ve only had a split second to come to that conclusion, but what I am saying is, had he jumped he’s not dead. 100% indisputable. 

you watch too many movies. even sputtering it was probably moving with some good speed, even jumping from 10 feet he couldve smashed into a rock or something and thats doesnt make it completely indisputable he would survive

Genius Barry just figured something out that dozens of Vegas helicopter tour pilots weren't smart enough to understand. Just jump out. LOL.