NCAA/NBA Contest FINAL WEEK picks thread

Sharp Square

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen it all boys...........A fucking Plumber, Lawyer and walking buffet getting all worked up on a Monday night.........Boys i got news for you, Herbie, Richsox, Weinke or Myself are going to be top 3......Yes I’m going 13-1 this week........... Good luck and Uncle Tedddy grab your plunger pal because Humpty Dumpty just shit himself in aisle 7.................

Wanna bet? Didn't think so. 

Weinkie ain’t winning shit that’s a Fact the guy is a bigger loser then you.....but even Weinkie would pay the cover charge at PayPal if he didn’t send friends and family....unlike you

Tedddy, I dont believe we have ever done a transaction?????if we have you can bet you were sending it pal and not receiving so you wouldn’t know if the other guy picked up the charges........For the record 90% of the time i have won here i was shorted on the return end....not expected since it was winnings and person holding it shouldn’t pick up fees.     Once again Grab the plunger pal Humpty just shit all over aisle 7.......

How does this fucking DuckSauce Gook get this lucky??

My 85% shooter misses 2 FT throws in a row iwht 6 seconds left. And notice how quick he was to make a post about it. This eggroll man needs this money to live I think.

I should be 1-0 and this gook should be 2-1. Well maybe he actually posted 2 winners