Just got serious about my fitness today!

Hoops

Stopped fucking around and invested in a program.

2 boot camps a week with a private trainer who is hot as fuck btw :boner

2 Custom tailored workouts a week as well for 4 total

This place has the technology too, they put you on a 3 D image scammer on your boxer briefs and you see everything you need to attack: very eye opening btw

Personal nutrition plan, not that keto or low carb stuff that’s hard to maintain after you come off it

Daily accountability of everything you eat/drink and daily weigh in’s. If you don’t stay on it, they blow up your phone non stop until you do it, will even come to your house

I’m locked in and will be a machine soon

Taking the wife to Aruba for a week this summer and will be looking like a stallion on this trip :lock

Wish me luck pals :cheers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had a similar post 4-5 months ago

I need the accountability piece too pal, that workout you have me was really good, but I need the weight training/ heart rate spike workout and that person there that keeps me moving and not resting too much and I really need the food accountability too. Had a ton of stress with selling and buying a house and The holidays led to some bad meals Have very little will power in that area so this hits all the areas and after seeing all my problem areas on that imaging device I’m Locked in here

I bust his balls a lot but seeing how jacked Teddy is right now and we are probably close in age was also motivating

Idiot Deemer doesn't let his muscles recover at all. :laugh

Bonehead. No wonder he's puny. No time to grow.

Probably only does cardio, too.

You definitely need some rest days in there I agree with you, you also don’t want too much cardio I found out recently as it will eat into your muscle gains

I’m assuming Deemer is already in good shape but for the most of us trying to drop weight we need that rest and the food is the most important factor

You definitely need some rest days in there I agree with you, you also don’t want too much cardio I found out recently as it will eat into your muscle gains

I’m assuming Deemer is already in good shape but for the most of us trying to drop weight we need that rest and the food is the most important factor

How much you weigh?