Just got serious about my fitness today!

Hoops

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen Brock do more exercise waiting in line @ White Castle. Hilarious.

fella

we encourage for fitness and berry for everything else.

That is a great beginning workout anyway.

Don't care to see anyone doing jump squats until they reach their weight goals but the rest is good.

love the rope, that'll make you see Jesus.

Have seen Brock do more exercise waiting in line @ White Castle. Hilarious.

Kinger hating again unreal,

This guy does 2 sets of leg squats and 200 bicep curls and calls it a day then heads to McDonald’s and knocks down 3 Big Macs minus the buns and wonders why he can’t get rid of his gut

fella

we encourage for fitness and berry for everything else.

That is a great beginning workout anyway.

Don't care to see anyone doing jump squats until they reach their weight goals but the rest is good.

love the rope, that'll make you see Jesus.

You are 100% correct pal that rope is brutal :bulb

Seems a bit intense to start if you’re around my age and overweight.....

I tried getting in shape and mixing weights with cardio and it was just discouraging, you don’t see any results, muscle still under all that fat.

Choose a goal weight and do cardio daily to get there and then grip and rip..... I found it way easier and it didn’t take long at all.

No way I was going to do dips and pull-ups at 250lbs and my body was still going to look like shit after throwing around weights for an hour......now at 212 I can dips, pull ups and pushups easy....and when I do rip the weights my pump (that’s what the kids call it) has me looking bigger then I ever have.

GL

:laugh

Teddy is definitely winning the fitness challenge here so far...

Thanks for the support pals

Kinger: I’m down for for a wager is you’re interested; just have to figure out a way to confirm what I’m doing that you’re comfortable with

I’d be willing to bet I can drop 50 pounds from yesterday (my start date to June 15th)

Let me know if you’re interested :pop

Thanks for all the support pals :cheers

How do I know you're not going to add a 20-pound weight to your initial weigh-in?

Pass.

I’ve already logged today and yesterday I can’t fudge the system at all in this program

I’d consider getting my trainer to record a clip in 4 months saying Hoops lost x amount of weight

Pal I bust balls here but I’ve proven I always pay immediately after losing anything and I’m A+ in that area. I’m in a good place financially and don’t need to scam the forum for a couple hundred bucks. I’m always the first one to pay losses ask IAG

I’m cool either way whether we bet or not but don’t act like I’m Brock and that height bet on his tippy toes :laugh