OT: Balco's boyfriend, Ted Cruz, is running for President but he was born in Canada

KingRevolver

Who exactly is the GOP constituency? They hate students, the poor, minorities, women & the elderly. That leavesangry, fat, old white guys. The average age

viewer of Fox "News" is 68. Good luck with that.

Very bad post and all false statements. You tell me high roller, what has Obama done for the poor? Are they better off now with entitlements? Food stamps on the rise. Shouldn't he convince them to find work or go back to college instead of gambling, getting high, drunk, getting fat watching Netflix, or on forumville.

I'm bringing back Diabler as my social worker.

Yeah, because guys who announce their run for president at a fundamental christian university have done so well......:laug

Cruz would have been better off just saying, "Listen, I know I have zero shot at this thing,

but what the hell, let me spend a shit load of other people's money who are dumb enough to think I have any chance..."

So you would back Hilary vs him on what basis? If you are the CEO of a huge company who gets hired as of now and why?

Yeah, because guys who announce their run for president at a fundamental christian university have done so well......:laugh

Cruz would have been better off just saying, "Listen, I know I have zero shot at this thing, but what the hell, let me spend a shit load of other people's money who are dumb enough to think I have any chance..."

I believe he is much brighter then you. He is a good guy and loves this country. Why is that bad? If you bash a candidate at least have a valid reason and not because you don't like his views. We are Americans are protect each other despite our political views.

"Is there enough money to fuel Ted Cruz's presidential hopes". Right there is the biggest problem in American politics today! It's not about upholding the constitution or serving the American people. It's about big money! To hell with everything else! I quote Samuel Adams : "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.â€

I believe he is much brighter then you. He is a good guy and loves this country. Why is that bad? If you bash a candidate at least have a valid reason and not because you don't like his views. We are Americans are protect each other despite our political views.

Then ?

or Than?

:laugh

You really are dumb.

How do you know Ted Cruz loves his country? Every politician "loves" their country, or is that love reserved only for the GOP?

I never said I "hate" Ted Cruz. I said he has as much chance at winning the office as you do. Cruz has zero shot. Zero. In fact, you know, and I know it, Clinton is going to win. The GOP does not have a candidate that can beat her.