Tyson Fury promised a 2nd round knock out LMAO [In-Fight Thread]

Moldoveanu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a knockout this time. I’d prefer to go down swinging than outbox him and not get the decision. I’m going to make it so that I’m in control and I take it out of anybody’s hands. I’ll step him up until he can’t go anymore. Until he is going to quit or he is knocked out.”

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Please go ALL-IN, Donkey.

Peter Kahn

Boxing

When Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury face each other for the second time since their controversial draw in 2018, expect a different fight.

I am perplexed as to how the oddsmakers could have made the mistake of tapping Fury as the favorite at -126. In the first bout, Wilder weighed a career-low 214 pounds, Wilder was also in the midst of a cold and apparently didn't do much sparring in advance of the Dec. 1, 2018 fight.

I feel Fury fought the fight of his life that night; he came back from two knockdowns with a gutsy performance in the final round. 

Since then, Wilder has knocked out Dominic Breazale and Luis Ortiz, while Fury defeated two undefeated fighters in Tom Schwarz and Otto Wallin -- Schwarz by knockout and Wallin by decision in which once again, Fury faced adversity with a horrible cut suffered early in the fight.

Saturday, look for Wilder to apply the pressure early and find his distance, using his long jab to set up the right hand that will put Fury down. It takes extreme mental fortitude and top conditioning to avoid Wilder's power and I'm not sure Fury is as motivated this time around as he was in the first fight.

Fury has enjoyed an easy couple of years since the first encounter, including a new relationship with Top Rank and his involvement in WWE events. He also has a new trainer and cutman after parting ways with long-time trainer Ben Davison. Wilder will be looking to make a statement with a knockout victory that will allow him to stake his claim as the best heavyweight on the planet. 

Recommended plays

Deontay Wilder to win +106

Deontay Wilder by KO in rounds 5-8 +450

Deontay Wilder by KO, TKO or DQ +150

Fight to go under 10.5 rounds +125

GET SATURDAY 5% #WilderFury2 BIG MOVE !!!
Available at http://wt.buzz/vr - via 
@Greek_Gambler

"373-204" (65%) "577" BIG MOVES Since Launch
"204-109" (65%) "313" BIG MOVES L/3+ Years -
"112-68" (66%) "180" BIG MOVES L/12+ Months
Gianni the Greek

BOXING
Game: (24917) D. Wilder at (24918) Tyson Fury
Date/Time: Feb 22 2020 11:00 PM EST
Betting Line Provider: Westgate
Play Rating: 5%
Play: Tyson Fury +105