***Name a poster smarter than you.

WVU

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. X

Matty Rain

I think they are the most well rounded “smart”posters I know.   There are smarter people here at TGF in specific areas, but have always admired those two for overall intelligence...well rounded.   Would fare well on Jeopardy.  Mudcat as well. 

Gamelive...where the smart posters go.     Weird.   Of course I haven’t been there in years...they may have dumbed down for one reason or another since then.....

Head injury etc...

who is your pick?

This may sound arrogant, but I am not arrogant in this way--it's just the truth--my tested IQ is high enough that anyone here who posts on this forum that has a higher one would call me out.

That being said, everyone can learn from everyone. I learned a lot from someone in that plumbing/clogged drain thread. Just reading the troubleshooting. Rito and Monkey, along with tails and danshan are doing work with the tech things. On and on.

This may sound arrogant, but I am not arrogant in this way--it's just the truth--my tested IQ is high enough that anyone here who posts on this forum that has a higher one would call me out.

That being said, everyone can learn from everyone. I learned a lot from someone in that plumbing/clogged drain thread. Just reading the troubleshooting. Rito and Monkey, along with tails and danshan are doing work with the tech things. On and on.

Holy smokes!

In MY Case, That is the ONLY Answer. :cigar

"Smarter than El Chapo"?

El Chapo?

^A Guy Who Makes Isaac Newton look like a Microcephalic Idiot?

"Smarter than El Chapo"? Get Real.

NOBODY (In World History/And Even Pre-History) is "Smarter" than El Chapo.

No Shade...BOL... :cigar

¡Cállate!

Sei ruhig!

Ferme la bouche!