A few words about Rachel of BetMania

WVU

I called BetMania yesterday trying to get my account reinstated as I was booted a year or so ago. Rachel answered the phone and personally went to bat for me to BM management. She called me back after speaking to them and was able to convince them to reopen my account, although I am not eligible for bonuses. She even took the time to explain the reason for my banning (steam plays) She was very courteous and professional. She seems to be very intelligent as well.

Props to Rachel. We are lucky to have her posting here and supporting us as players. I don't know if that is her real photo, but it seems to match the voice if that makes any sense.

Guest boatboatboat

Thank you WVU

Posters often take the time to inform the community about poor customer service, but seldom due when things go well.

yes that is her photo and IMO not a very good one. It does not do her justice, she is much more attractive than the photo shows. A very sophisticated look.

Guest boatboatboat
Steam plays make up 99% of bannings. Always chuckle when people say they were booted for being sharp. Any moron can chase steam.

egg zact lee

had the conversation with MANY posters who have been booted.

the book says they will re-open the account if they don't chase the BAD numbers again, player agrees.................90% of the time within 2 weeks they are back at it again. Then wonder why they have no off shore books left to play at.

dullards..........

egg zact lee

had the conversation with MANY posters who have been booted.

the book says they will re-open the account if they don't chase the BAD numbers again, player agrees.................90% of the time within 2 weeks they are back at it again. Then wonder why they have no off shore books left to play at.

dullards..........

in all fairness you are calling the best number a bad number? That isn't fair. maybe bad number is a poor choice of words

I don't chase steam but I do look for the best number. There is a difference yet it may not appear to be different to them.

There is no difference to them, I've been tossed from multiple shops for playing steam when it was my own steam and I played the n00b book first so it actually wasn't steam, but all they see is I got in at -3 right before it moved to -3.5 at pinny/bookmaker and that's it goodbye.

Steam plays make up 99% of bannings. Always chuckle when people say they were booted for being sharp. Any moron can chase steam.

It doesn't matter, the book can't tell the difference between originating and steam, if you are consistently getting good lines you can say goodbye to your account everywhere but pinny and cris.

if your not betting good numbers guys you should stop now and find a new hobby. you send the money to these fine shops first not the other way around...never apologize for having multiple outs and shopping for the best possible numbers when you hit confirm is the only time the number matters to you the risk taker...

There are books that are so good at moving on air and cloning the marketplace that it is impossible to bet a number with any value. The only reason anybody would play there is to get a good bonus. That kind of book is going to get crabby if anybody would beat them because they feel they should beat everyone. It would be interesting to see what kind of volume they take in and what the average bet size is. These places that move on air are vulnerable to the false moves created by the big fish in the sea. That's how they get beat when they get beat.

if your not betting good numbers guys you should stop now and find a new hobby. you send the money to these fine shops first not the other way around...never apologize for having multiple outs and shopping for the best possible numbers when you hit confirm is the only time the number matters to you the risk taker...

Excellent post

I inquired as to what limits were at Betmania and was told " recreational players only".

Has something changed or is WVU a recreational player?

Or is this just another poster advert.

my limits are only 250. Rachel said they will be reviewing my action going forward and will make changes as needed. I am indeed a recreational player :lock

I called BetMania yesterday trying to get my account reinstated as I was booted a year or so ago. Rachel answered the phone and personally went to bat for me to BM management. She called me back after speaking to them and was able to convince them to reopen my account, although I am not eligible for bonuses. She even took the time to explain the reason for my banning (steam plays) She was very courteous and professional. She seems to be very intelligent as well.

Props to Rachel. We are lucky to have her posting here and supporting us as players. I don't know if that is her real photo, but it seems to match the voice if that makes any sense.

I had not had a chance to see this post! Thank you so much, I really appreciate the feedback you provided, my job is to make sure you all have the best wagering experience. Unfortunately, I am not always able to re-open accounts as this comes from upper management but I will make sure to like you mentioned at least explain why.