They just pull their undies down when they see this train a comin'...

KingRevolver

Guy at work does rogain or whatever but it comes in like doll hair, I want my real hair back dammit

You cant fight it man, if it's going, it's going, look at tiger woods, all that money and his hair is going, I'm sure he tried various things, talked to experts.

Just as guys who comb over a few hairs and think it's an improvement are wrong,   having a few small thin hairs on a balding head is just as ridiculous.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant fight it man, if it's going, it's going, look at tiger woods, all that money and his hair is going, I'm sure he tried various things, talked to experts.

Just as guys who comb over a few hairs and think it's an improvement are wrong, having a few small thin hairs on a balding head is just as ridiculous.

True....but Kinger is trying a comb forward, not over. He's attempting to use the sides to help as well.

I can’t get a good read on you Kinger, you look like a Mexican Gyno....maybe if you trimmed that stash, grew a goatee, did something with that crows foot next to your eyes you might be handsome?? Not sure....you look a little frumpy but that’s ok because I know you’re working on that....

Just need to clean you’re self up a little

I can’t get a good read on you Kinger, you look like a Mexican Gyno....maybe if you trimmed that stash, grew a goatee, did something with that crows foot next to your eyes you might be handsome?? Not sure....you look a little frumpy but that’s ok because I know you’re working on that....

Just need to clean you’re self up a little

Aren't you the guy that got that ridiculous tattoo of the butterfly? You're in no position to be giving advice. :laugh

You think the side hair combed into the power alleys is just the camera angle?

Power alleys? :laugh

:Lebron

You guys are actually in the big leagues of balls busting. Unique shit I never even heard of.

FULL DISCLOSURE: My power alleys and dome is balding bad, too. Going to cut my hair in a couple of minutes (#1 guard), and keep it movin'.