!

MadTiger

Should tgb/TeddyKGB be allowed to have a different set of rules?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should tgb/TeddyKGB be allowed to have a different set of rules?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does a mod need a poll?   As far as I know there was a certain list of rules that was incorporated circa March 2019. Not sure how forum leadership or ownership has changed since then, but if there are actual rules they should apply to everybody equally. Also if unpaid poster mod types are going to be left to clean up the trash, and deal with fallout, then they should revoke said rules as a favor to unpaid poster mod types so they are not getting texts asking for clean up. 

Then posters can decide if this is the type of forum they wish to frequent or not going forward. 

Why does a mod need a poll?   As far as I know there was a certain list of rules that was incorporated circa March 2019. Not sure how forum leadership or ownership has changed since then, but if there are actual rules they should apply to everybody equally. Also if unpaid poster mod types are going to be left to clean up the trash, and deal with fallout, then they should revoke said rules as a favor to unpaid poster mod types so they are not getting texts asking for clean up. 

Then posters can decide if this is the type of forum they wish to frequent or not going forward. 

That, young lady, is a very reasonable outlook.

This is not a referendum on Teddy. It’s a referendum on certain Teddy behaviors.  You can generally like Teddy, yet still make a stand against  blatant racism on the front page of forum.    

Using the N word is NOT a sign of racism, it's more an indication of where, when, and with who he grew up with. All black people are not Ni**ers.

Yeah, you don't get paid enough for this bullshit. Oh, wait. Nevermind.

The poll was just done as a favor to a mod. Don't think it was an actual binding vote.

You’re so fvcking stupid.....I can imagine how it went down...

Tiger....Hey Kinger Teddy said the N-word let’s ban him

Kinger....uh, why don’t you start a poll about it and if the other posters want him out I’ll ask him to leave

6-6 vote

Kinger forgot about Tigers PM 5 seconds after he replied to him...

You’re so fvcking stupid.....I can imagine how it went down...

Tiger....Hey Kinger Teddy said the N-word let’s ban him

Kinger....uh, why don’t you start a poll about it and if the other posters want him out I’ll ask him to leave

6-6 vote

Kinger forgot about Tigers PM 5 seconds after he replied to him...

It wasn't talked about in advance, asshole.