!

MadTiger

Should tgb/TeddyKGB be allowed to have a different set of rules?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should tgb/TeddyKGB be allowed to have a different set of rules?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IAG simply picking and choosing who she wants to enforce the policy against us pretty laughable...

...and I would delete any post with the N word especially if requested to by more than one party. I’m not picking and choosing anything....I am simply agreeing  with the statement that we should all have equal rights and rules. That’s the extent of my argument.   Do you not agree with that basic premise Deemer?

i think ted was joking with that comment, and he was obviously fishing for a reaction, that's what happens on the internet. The bottom line is this is not the place to come to for an intellectual discussion, occasionally a miracle happens and there is brief one,  this is the place for come to for sniping, slamming, mocking and belittling, with an occasional gambling angle tossed in.

I regard the ethnic insults, the personal insults, etc to be completely ineffective, i get quite a few, i enjoy every one, I really do. The person who issues them has always lost the argument, always.

Fair enough. I was just trying to keep the topic on topic....simply, whether or not  all posters be held to same standard regarding rules... I’m not going to care or argue any more than the site owners or the injured party.  Not going to debate whether or not there should have been that rule in the first place. Should be obvious.   People are losing track of the actual question.   Anyway, I have basketball games to review.

Workout did me good.....I got to thinking ‘who am I to judge’? If IAG wants to live in forum fantasy land with fake boyfriends she’ll never meet and thinking everyone is a ghost of one another and spend time at 10 different forums , well good for her.....look, she’s an elderly cat woman, live and let live I say...

Fair enough. I was just trying to keep the topic on topic....simply, whether or not  all posters be held to same standard regarding rules... I’m not going to care or argue any more than the site owners or the injured party.  Not going to debate whether or not there should have been that rule in the first place. Should be obvious.   People are losing track of the actual question.   Anyway, I have basketball games to review.

I guess i stand firmly on the side of anarchy and unfairness, that's the way the world is, no reason it should be different here.

if you're liked you will often get your way, if you are disliked, you're out of luck.

Workout did me good.....I got to thinking ‘who am I to judge’? If IAG wants to live in forum fantasy land with fake boyfriends she’ll never meet and thinking everyone is a ghost of one another and spend time at 10 different forums , well good for her.....look, she’s an elderly cat woman, live and let live I say...

:laugh

Glad you’re feeling better Ted. 

...and I would delete any post with the N word especially if requested to by more than one party. I’m not picking and choosing anything....I am simply agreeing with the statement that we should all have equal rights and rules. That’s the extent of my argument. Do you not agree with that basic premise Deemer?

Your premise was teddy is out of hand... and TGF doesn’t enforce code.... correlated items

Didn’t you semi date a mod here who broke the conduct code constantly? All I’m saying is you never once called him out.

Your premise was teddy is out of hand... and TGF doesn’t enforce code.... correlated items

Didn’t you semi date a mod here who broke the conduct code constantly? All I’m saying is you never once called him out.

LOL   Not  really my premise, but show me an example and I will call him out.  And then send me a PP.  TIA. 

In the poverty food thread MT said “That looks great...save me some. Be there in six hours” in regard to someone’s food pic..

Ted replies “no N****rs allowed.” Come on.

The only reason the vote is so close, is because people were thinking Teddy was going to get banned, and he was obviously texting and p.m.ing and all his buddies making them think that was the case.

I talk to Teddy off the board as much or more than anyone, and I would never want to see him permabanned.... I just want him to cut the shit. It’s one thing to discuss race issues on a more intellectual level, but just calling someone, especially someone like Tiger, who doesn’t fit your racist stereotypes, that word for no reason other than being drunk and angry, it’s just indefensible. It’s just stupid. AND most importantly, It’s against the rules. So either hold him accountable, or delete the rule. That simple.

And let’s not even get started on his comments about Jews, poster family members, and dead relatives. I think many of you are missing the bigger picture. But this is not my fight to fight any longer....not my forum. Nothing changes here ever anyway long term. We move on...

Odd behavior.... rip a poster for their actions then stake them in zones to keep them around the forum all day, after battling with them.

Odd behavior.... rip a poster for their actions then stake them in zones to keep them around the forum all day, after battling with them.

Not odd at all.   I can usually separate the post from the poster.   Are you oblivious to the nature of the relationship between Theo and I?   This is nothing new...been going on for a decade.  I like Teddy,  We go way back. I don’t always like his behavior, but I like Teddy.

Not odd at all. I can usually separate the post from the poster. Are you oblivious to the nature of the relationship between Theo and I? This is nothing new...been going on for a decade. I like Teddy, We go way back. I don’t always like his behavior, but I like Teddy.

Guess that’s interesting to me.... if someone is a supposed racist, but you aren’t racist, would be hard to separate the things in my mind.

Guess that’s interesting to me.... if someone is a supposed racist, but you aren’t racist, would be hard to separate the things in my mind.

Well, I don’t like racism expressed by anyone, but I could probably find something in everyone that is a defect or unappealing quality...including myself.  I try to focus on one’s redeeming qualities.  I understand that you don’t get it. I know others who don’t either...esp with regard to Ted or HP.    Some posters are racists, some scammers, some young overly rude and cocky guys...if I threw out everyone who had a quality I didn’t like, there would be no one left.

Well, I don’t like racism expressed by anyone, but I could probably find something in everyone that is a defect or unappealing quality...including myself. I try to focus on one’s redeeming qualities. I understand that you don’t get it. I know others who don’t either...esp with regard to Ted or HP. Some posters are racists, some scammers, some misogynistic cocky guys...if I threw out everyone who had a quality I didn’t like, there would be no one left.

I guess some of those are bigger “issues” than others to me. But, to each their own.

For example, someone being cocky versus a racist - I wouldn’t call those a wash.