TGF Brass

Deemer

Here's an idea free of charge.

Season-Long MLB capping contest

200 plays

Sides, Totals, MLs -150/+150

Use HRW lines at time of post or another book monitored. Or, hell, use a live site like EoG tried.

$100 post up, book kicks in 50% of prize pool.

Pop and corn

I don't give a fuk what you were planning....

It doesn't compare to what I posted.

Fukking post-up, make these leaches post up and have a book kick in a %, always best way to handle post-ups.

Live Line service (I don't know logistics behind that).

-150/+150 is a solid rule so fuk tards cant throw +250 darts when hitting 45%.

If there are variation of the rules, I will poke holes.

Guest boatboatboat

hmmmm

A contest where players have to post up to be in it.

Well gosh Deem, I never thought of that.

No wonder you are in a top 14 law school, you really have some big brained ideas.

(double sigh)

Guest boatboatboat
Would like a nice bases contest run here. Gonna be in Peeps but would like one here with George involved

already have a last man standing contest locked and loaded. Will start after final 4 is over. sponsor already secured

Wont be doing a season long contest.

Will do 2 shorter ones that last half the season. Sponsor secured for one, working on the second.

Guest boatboatboat

Would take a competent programmer an hour to set up. Reagan had his kid do it at peeps. So yea about a 0% chance of getting figured out here.

we will just a PPH provider like we are already doing in 2 contest currently running.

Boat doesn't like that I don't shill like he does. Guy loves his cock stroked. Fact is he is very replaceable. It doesn't take a lot to send some e-mails and get FP's credited. Deemer understand this. 90% of forumville doesn't and the other 9.9% are too much of pussies to say it.

Boat and Deemer don't see eye to eye. Main reason is Boat thinks he is the wittiest poster/smartest guy in room but Deemer's IQ level is probably 1.5x Boat's.

Also, boat has a flat top. Deemer has shaggy hair.

Boat doesn't like that I don't shill like he does. Guy loves his cock stroked. Fact is he is very replaceable. It doesn't take a lot to send some e-mails and get FP's credited. Deemer understand this. 90% of forumville doesn't and the other 9.9% are too much of pussies to say it.

Boat and Deemer don't see eye to eye. Main reason is Boat thinks he is the wittiest poster/smartest guy in room but Deemer's IQ level is probably 1.5x Boat's.

Also, boat has a flat top. Deemer has shaggy hair.

No one fukkin cares about you fukkin contest,

You are the dumbest little two bit See you next Tuesday in forumville. IQ means shit if you ain't bright enough to use it.

Idiot.

You telling the forum who is replaceable is priceless. You got no place other than to run your mouth.

Guest boatboatboat
. It doesn't take a lot to send some e-mails and get FP's credited. .

you are right

so going forward when you win a contest I wont PM you to let you know.

I'll wait for you to inform me