TGF Brass

Deemer

No one fukkin cares about you fukkin contest,

You are the dumbest little two bit See you next Tuesday in forumville. IQ means shit if you ain't bright enough to use it.

Idiot.

You telling the forum who is replaceable is priceless. You got no place other than to run your mouth.

Why the fuk do you think 'yer' so 'tough' when you type like a dumb mother fuker?

You're a fukking broke dick adult living in a shit hole of a city with no clue as to where your life is going or what took you off track.

Take a step back --- realize your time would be better spent than getting whipped by me in every chat room argument and fukking move out of Detroit and make something of your self.

Motherfukkin 45 year old living on the poverty line supported by fukking welfare is telling people who is relevant.

I don't give a fuk what you were planning....

It doesn't compare to what I posted.

Fukking post-up, make these leaches post up and have a book kick in a %, always best way to handle post-ups.

Live Line service (I don't know logistics behind that).

-150/+150 is a solid rule so fuk tards cant throw +250 darts when hitting 45%.

If there are variation of the rules, I will poke holes.

Why would someone limit a season long MLB contest to -150/+150? :doh

Guest boatboatboat
How come there is no thread at EOG requesting this and a sponsor putting in a percentage?

It is ironic that in the thread where he calls people who play in contest leeches he asks a book "kick in" 50% of the prize pool.

Kids mind is like a fart in a skillet........... back and forth, back and forth,back and forth

Boat doesn't like that I don't shill like he does. Guy loves his cock stroked. Fact is he is very replaceable. It doesn't take a lot to send some e-mails and get FP's credited. Deemer understand this. 90% of forumville doesn't and the other 9.9% are too much of pussies to say it.

Boat and Deemer don't see eye to eye. Main reason is Boat thinks he is the wittiest poster/smartest guy in room but Deemer's IQ level is probably 1.5x Boat's.

Also, boat has a flat top. Deemer has shaggy hair.

Guy doesn't live in Detroit or this country you dumb fuck.

Why would someone limit a season long MLB contest to -150/+150? :doh

Yeah, when you're 3-12 in NCAA tournament -10 units. You cannot play some fukking reverse RL's at +400 and +300 and +500 to try to luck your way back into a contest.

It is a simple concept, but I know how you feel about mathematics.

Georgia State undefeated... :mutley

It is ironic that in the thread where he calls people who play in contest leeches he asks a book "kick in" 50% of the prize pool.

Kids mind is like a fart in a skillet........... back and forth, back and forth,back and forth

yet again, the moron is trying to 'DUMB' down point of views from a more intelligent poster by putting "kid" in his posts.

But, this is the same "Farmer" who tried to fight me.

ROFL.

Can't make this shit up. DumbDumbDumb.

Guy doesn't live in Detroit or this country you dumb fuck.

Guy is sticking up for his new found buddy yet prior to SBG you said you've never seen someone try so hard to be tough on an e-forum with his rhetoric and posting.

You flip flop more than sandals... fukking pathetic.

Yeah, when you're 3-12 in NCAA tournament -10 units. You cannot play some fukking reverse RL's at +400 and +300 and +500 to try to luck your way back into a contest.

It is a simple concept, but I know how you feel about mathematics.

Georgia State undefeated... :mutley

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Why the fuk do you think 'yer' so 'tough' when you type like a dumb mother fuker?

You're a fukking broke dick adult living in a shit hole of a city with no clue as to where your life is going or what took you off track.

Take a step back --- realize your time would be better spent than getting whipped by me in every chat room argument and fukking move out of Detroit and make something of your self.

Motherfukkin 45 year old living on the poverty line supported by fukking welfare is telling people who is relevant.

Deemer you can't even whip your own dikk. Period.

I haven't lived in Detroit for years but it is rich that some little twink from Cleveland got anything to say about anywhere. FYI I am successfully semi retired and you are still a fukkin paperboy. I got 14 little know it all fukks just like you out back shining my trucks. They all think they badasss too. Dime a fukkin dozen.

Deem you couldn't bury your shit in your kitty litter you fukkin 18 year old pussy.You have seen none of life beyond your monitor and your keyboard and the 12 chitty rooms you sukk your own cokk in. You are a pissant little contest player. Penny ante kiddy shit. True brokedikk fuckism at its finest. The fukkin day I gotta play in a contest with a high school kid be the fukkin day I lie down

What the fukk you know about tough. Write me some shit about tough. Tell me some tough shit you did. Not chitty room tough, Tell me about the time someone stole your milk tickets or some shit. So I can at least try to take you seriously for more than some little teenage potty mouth wannabee.