TGF Brass

Deemer

Deemer you can't even whip your own dikk. Period.

I haven't lived in Detroit for years but it is rich that some little twink from Cleveland got anything to say about anywhere. FYI I am successfully semi retired and you are still a fukkin paperboy. I got 14 little know it all fukks just like you out back shining my trucks. They all think they badasss too. Dime a fukkin dozen.

Deem you couldn't bury your shit in your kitty litter you fukkin 18 year old pussy.You have seen none of life beyond your monitor and your keyboard and the 12 chitty rooms you sukk your own cokk in. You are a pissant little contest player. Penny ante kiddy shit. True brokedikk fuckism at its finest. The fukkin day I gotta play in a contest with a high school kid be the fukkin day I lie down

What the fukk you know about tough. Write me some shit about tough. Tell me some tough shit you did. Not chitty room tough, Tell me about the time someone stole your milk tickets or some shit. So I can at least try to take you seriously for more than some little teenage potty mouth wannabee.

Billsink is a convicted felon he brags about this on e-boards. He is too 'tough' for us all. Sink, tell us how being a felon makes you tough.

Obviously, the justice system did not do its due diligence with your useless ass.

Most felons aren't successful, so keep up the fairy tales, Sinker.

Now go use that EBT card at the fukkin dollar shop on the SouthEast corner of No One Gives a FUK

Yeah, when you're 3-12 in NCAA tournament -10 units. You cannot play some fukking reverse RL's at +400 and +300 and +500 to try to luck your way back into a contest.

It is a simple concept, but I know how you feel about mathematics.

Georgia State undefeated... :mutley

That cuts out like 1/2 the games in a baseball day. :doh

Limited lines to -150/+150 for baseball might be your dumbest idea yet.

Deemer you can't even whip your own dikk. Period.

I haven't lived in Detroit for years but it is rich that some little twink from Cleveland got anything to say about anywhere. FYI I am successfully semi retired and you are still a fukkin paperboy. I got 14 little know it all fukks just like you out back shining my trucks. They all think they badasss too. Dime a fukkin dozen.

Deem you couldn't bury your shit in your kitty litter you fukkin 18 year old pussy.You have seen none of life beyond your monitor and your keyboard and the 12 chitty rooms you sukk your own cokk in. You are a pissant little contest player. Penny ante kiddy shit. True brokedikk fuckism at its finest. The fukkin day I gotta play in a contest with a high school kid be the fukkin day I lie down

What the fukk you know about tough. Write me some shit about tough. Tell me some tough shit you did. Not chitty room tough, Tell me about the time someone stole your milk tickets or some shit. So I can at least try to take you seriously for more than some little teenage potty mouth wannabee.

Billy just landed the KO on LilBeemer.........don't think the pretender can recover after that 1

Billsink is a convicted felon he brags about this on e-boards. He is too 'tough' for us all. Sink, tell us how being a felon makes you tough.

Obviously, the justice system did not do its due diligence with your useless ass.

Most felons aren't successful, so keep up the fairy tales, Sinker.

Now go use that EBT card at the fukkin dollar shop on the SouthEast corner of No One Gives a FUK

Deem Deem,

I wasn't lookin for some weak ass made up deflection. That is every second post you have ever made. Right after the ones where you swallow your own jizz.

I want you to tell me about tough. What do you know about tough. When did you experience tough. Don't respond with your normal weak asshat shit. I just can't take anything you post seriously. You are a silly little kid.

Tell me about tough.

Deem Deem,

I wasn't lookin for some weak ass made up deflection. That is every second post you have ever made. Right after the ones where you swallow your own jizz.

I want you to tell me about tough. What do you know about tough. When did you experience tough. Don't respond with your normal weak asshat shit. I just can't take anything you post seriously. You are a silly little kid.

Tell me about tough.

Sink, I understand your felonious mentality. You should most likely still be behind bars. I assume you probably lost your fukking temper and tried to assault someone smaller than you to prove your manhood to some dumb broad.

You come off as the type of poor person that always needs to be told that you're strong, tough, or a hardass. You're a god damn ninny. Your life is crumbling around you, like the city of Detroit. You are an angry person who is a felon and cannot find a stable job now, I do not feel sorry for you. This probably has led to addiction issues.

Your life is a storybook. You are not alone. Keep ranting and raving to the forum about how you're semi-retired and making up storybook fairy tales to make yourself feel better. You are a piece of utter trash.

That cuts out like 1/2 the games in a baseball day. :doh

Limited lines to -150/+150 for baseball might be your dumbest idea yet.

50% of the games are out of parameters? Let's bet this. Start of season to end of season, I will say that OVER 50% of the games posted at opening lines will be between -150/+150.

Let's go, math wiz.

Sink, I understand your felonious mentality. You should most likely still be behind bars. I assume you probably lost your fukking temper and tried to assault someone smaller than you to prove your manhood to some dumb broad.

You come off as the type of poor person that always needs to be told that you're strong, tough, or a hardass. You're a god damn ninny. Your life is crumbling around you, like the city of Detroit. You are an angry person who is a felon and cannot find a stable job now, I do not feel sorry for you. This probably has led to addiction issues.

Your life is a storybook. You are not alone. Keep ranting and raving to the forum about how you're semi-retired and making up storybook fairy tales to make yourself feel better. You are a piece of utter trash.

About what I figured I would get. Some more really weak meaningless made up deflection shit. Assumptions of an 18 year old kid. I ain't ask you or anyone else to tell me about myself. I am more than comfortable in my own lot but thanks for your less than worldly opinion.

It was a simple question. You keep referring to the word tough. I simply asked you what you knew about it. You can't answer and I understand.

Carry on.

Deemer buries 4 posters 4 v 1. It must stop. People embarrassing themselves.

Poor fukkin kid. Not once in your entire posting career has any poster acknowledged you for anything. Gotta fellate yourself.

You are weak.

This concludes my semi annual shit down your throat Deem and thanks for your usual effort. Always enjoyable.

Your favorite "felon". :btj

50% of the games are out of parameters? Let's bet this. Start of season to end of season, I will say that OVER 50% of the games posted at opening lines will be between -150/+150.

Let's go, math wiz.

What if someone is up 10 units and only posts -150's? You should restrict it to between -103 and -102

Guest boatboatboat

Would take a competent programmer an hour to set up. Reagan had his kid do it at peeps. So yea about a 0% chance of getting figured out here.

Or you simply use a pph

Not rocket surgery

• 2 weeks later...
Here's an idea free of charge.

Season-Long MLB capping contest

200 plays

Sides, Totals, MLs -150/+150

Use HRW lines at time of post or another book monitored. Or, hell, use a live site like EoG tried.

$100 post up, book kicks in 50% of prize pool.

Pop and corn

Maybe a BUMP is in order.

Boat's idea really took off.