Ajt-WVU-TJD....please check in

Teddy kgb

IAG is drunk and wants to donate $200 to start a Zone.....I have no problem taking advantage of that....

Let’s get at least two picks in today but hope to get all four, no way should this last for more then two days...

She picked the players not me....I’m happy with the group, just letting the others no it wasn’t me who made the team

Would be a nice come up....

Anyone can fire first....I’m about to look at the card

Thanks to IAG

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.  Drinking, not drunk.  It was this or laundry.   Easy choice.

Back when I had a roommate. We didn't have on site laundry. So we had to go to the laundry mat. Luckily it was right next to a Chinese restaurant so we would put our laundry in and then go drink scorpion bowls. Then go back and put stuff in the dryer. Then go back and drink more. It was Tremendous. LOL.

Back when I had a roommate. We didn't have on site laundry. So we had to go to the laundry mat. Luckily it was right next to a Chinese restaurant so we would put our laundry in and then go drink scorpion bowls. Then go back and put stuff in the dryer. Then go back and drink more. It was Tremendous. LOL.

What is a scorpion bowl?