RIP MEATMAN

Brock Landers

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy said the most vile things about people’s family members on here. A few years ago he was on a real tear here. Now if anyone says people talk shit about Brocks family fuck off. No one says shit about Brock’s family like Meaty said about people here. He’s dead? Oh well. Not one single solitary fuck is given over here. 

He sure was.

Guy said the most vile things about people’s family members on here. A few years ago he was on a real tear here. Now if anyone says people talk shit about Brocks family fuck off. No one says shit about Brock’s family like Meaty said about people here. He’s dead? Oh well. Not one single solitary fuck is given over here.

I wasn't aware. Damn.

Dave offered several times to take me to dinner on my vegas trips, i always deferred worried he might be a nutcase. He was a good guy

Poor guy looked bad for 50, heavy drinking combined with coke(some of that shit gets laced, doesn't it) is just asking for trouble.

Probably thought you were living out of a trash can with your 3 potted meat meals per day :laugh

there ain't 2 posters in Chitty who hasn't said shit with the intent of offending or worse.

Who gives a fukk. I don't wish none of them dead. Old Aightie I worked for in the day told me son if you wish someone ill go fukkin deal with it and clear your head cuz that kinda shit clouds your logic.

He is 100% right.

Who’s logic is clouded? I couldn’t give two fucks what anyone says about me on here. I don’t even respond to 99.9% of it. That makes people way more mad than if you answered back. I’m just speaking the truth. The guy was vile and said really nasty shit about people’s family members. Couldn’t give two fukks he died. Oh well. Just like the guy at the grocery store I see once a month in the dairy aisle dying.

Who’s logic is clouded? I couldn’t give two fucks what anyone says about me on here. I don’t even respond to 99.9% of it. That makes people way more mad than if you answered back. I’m just speaking the truth. The guy was vile and said really nasty shit about people’s family members. Couldn’t give two fukks he died. Oh well. Just like the guy at the grocery store I see once a month in the dairy aisle dying.

Suit yourself fella.

It's always funny to me when a forum full of degenerates play the judgement card and act like they are somehow morally superior.  If any of us have a conscience whatsoever, the vast majority of us have said some things that were out of character and we wish we could take back.  Even when joking, wasted, or drunk, some things just shouldn't be said and some lines should never be crossed. 

I'm not going to ever sit here and defend Dave's behavior. He was definitely vile and disgusting at times.  But it's the same type of behavior we see from Ted on a regular basis.  You want to talk about vile things said to posters and their families?  Look at some of Ted's posts towards Bookbraker and his family.  Same exact garbage.  But for some reason, Ted always gets a pass from most of us.  Fair or not.  

Every single one of us is a fucking hypocrite.  And the worst ones are probably the ones that aren't self aware enough to admit it.  People probably ought to take a long look in the mirror before they start pissing on people's graves the day after they pass away.  

It's always funny to me when a forum full of degenerates play the judgement card and act like they are somehow morally superior. If any of us have a conscience whatsoever, the vast majority of us have said some things that were out of character and we wish we could take back. Even when joking, wasted, or drunk, some things just shouldn't be said and some lines should never be crossed.

I'm not going to ever sit here and defend Dave's behavior. He was definitely vile and disgusting at times. But it's the same type of behavior we see from Ted on a regular basis. You want to talk about vile things said to posters and their families? Look at some of Ted's posts towards Bookbraker and his family. Same exact garbage. But for some reason, Ted always gets a pass from most of us. Fair or not.

Every single one of us is a fucking hypocrite. And the worst ones are probably the ones that aren't self aware enough to admit it. People probably ought to take a long look in the mirror before they start pissing on people's graves the day after they pass away.

Ok. Well when Teddy dies I’ll go back and do some research. Maybe I won’t give two fukks about him croaking either.

Teddy and that fat downsy dude from Chicago wish me dead 5x a week.

Neither one can kill the roaches in their cupboards why would I gia f.

Dave wanted to beat me with a shank when I wasn't looking. Fukk I care.

I wish the dude was alive not tapped out on his own bad breath.

Hang the fukk back children our turn comes quick.

. Now if anyone says people talk shit about Brocks family fuck off. No one says shit about Brock’s family like Meaty said about people here. He’s dead? Oh well. Not one single solitary fuck is given over here. 

There has been tons of vile stuff posted about Brock, his wife, and his son.  Don't justify trashing him to appease the cool crowd.  Those who post about Brock's family were just as bad as anything the Meatman posted.