Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait till it hits here in mass numbers. Gonna be a shitshow. Only a matter of time. Within the next two weeks I bet it’s widespread here. Stupid fucking asshole US govt let a planeful of people fly home that tested positive, alongside a whole bunch of people that didn’t have it. Stupid fucks. Down 1000 points is going to be nothing. I bet it drops below 20000 easy by Mid March. Shit is about to hit the fan. Hold on tight and buckle up.

Wait till it hits here in mass numbers. Gonna be a shitshow. Only a matter of time. Within the next two weeks I bet it’s widespread here. Stupid fucking asshole US govt let a planeful of people fly home that tested positive, alongside a whole bunch of people that didn’t have it. Stupid fucks. Down 1000 points is going to be nothing. I bet it drops below 20000 easy by Mid March. Shit is about to hit the fan. Hold on tight and buckle up.

It's almost spring break time, it could get ugly.

Crazy thought but would anyone put it past the powers to be in the US to let this thing hit widespread to take some burden off Social Security and other programs? I wouldn’t put it past them. Let nature take its course and wipe out 500,000 people. 

Would be a risky venture, but who knows.   World is a weird place these days, and when all the Boomers start getting Alz/dementia, it’s not going to be pretty for Medicare. 

Crazy thought but would anyone put it past the powers to be in the US to let this thing hit widespread to take some burden off Social Security and other programs? I wouldn’t put it past them. Let nature take its course and wipe out 500,000 people. 

It actually would be an effective strategy. Pretty much only the elderly that get it die from it