What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live alone and shop at Sam’s club. I hate shopping so I always have bulk toothpaste, deodorant, Shampoo, soap. I buy the huge container of oats and protein powder, probably have 40lbs of meat and 20lbs of rice on hand at all times, that’s usually my daily meals...I have lots of beans, about 4 5gallon jugs of water that get delivered and about 4 40’packs of bottled water. I’m set for this and wasn’t even planning on it...

I live alone and shop at Sam’s club. I hate shopping so I always have bulk toothpaste, deodorant, Shampoo, soap. I buy the huge container of oats and protein powder, probably have 40lbs of meat and 20lbs of rice on hand at all times, that’s usually my daily meals...I have lots of beans, about 4 5gallon jugs of water that get delivered and about 4 40’packs of bottled water. I’m set for this and wasn’t even planning on it...

We are the same. My wife laughed when I asked her if we are set.

We need bleach, peanut butter and a few powdered things.

I got cistern water, solar and wind on a limited scale.  Food, supplements, medical supplies..

I got cistern water, solar and wind on a limited scale.  Food, supplements, medical supplies.

Oh yeah peanut butter is a great item to have, calorie dense.  Usually grab the two huge jars for 7 bucks at Sam's.  Lasts me months.

I got cistern water, solar and wind on a limited scale.  Food, supplements, medical supplies.

Oh yeah peanut butter is a great item to have, calorie dense.  Usually grab the two huge jars for 7 bucks at Sam's.  Lasts me months.

I get the all natural nothing but nuts, eat a ton of it.