Easy peasy Georgetowneasey

KingRevolver

Did you know?

Ted Nugent: While he was still married to his first wife, actually became legal guardian to his 17-year-old girlfriend in 1978 so he could travel with her.

What’s Ted Nugent have to do with black kids that don’t want to learn? Can barely get them to sit down and shut the fuck up.

What’s Ted Nugent have to do with black kids that don’t want to learn? Can barely get them to sit down and shut the fuck up.

I don’t understand Ted Nugent. I thought it was just a guy but at this golf tournament there is a guy named Derek Saint Holmes who,  I looked him up he says he was lead singer for Ted Nugent. Is it a man? Is the band? I’m confused.

I don’t understand Ted Nugent. I thought it was just a guy but at this golf tournament there is a guy named Derek Saint Holmes who,  I looked him up he says he was lead singer for Ted Nugent. Is it a man? Is the band? I’m confused.

Ted Nugent uses his name for the band. He sings a few songs, but has a full band.  Derek Saint Holmes was a singer and guitarist for the band.