How many posters are obsessed with me?

Deemer

Dumb fuck. How about I do you one better? No one likes to run their mouth more than your ghost ass. We both post up $500 USD to Kinger or Yanks. If I can't verify the last 25 bets on my Spreadsheet with a Screenshot of my HRW account - you get the $1,000. I can, I get the $1,000. If you aren't willing to do this you have been buried as hard as ocean lab last night fading my GS -7 pick.

I expect a response promptly. I'm sure I could email george to verify as well so I don't hear the SS's have been tampered. $500 USD is the challenge, broke dick.

cool deemer. I don't care to have george verify anything. You're getting 500 bucks, so you should not have a problem doing whatever. It'll be simple, just be at the computer and respond then stick around for 10 minutes to give me time to check back in. Thanks.

so many guys hate each other here its crazy

This is crazy!

I don't see that at all. Kid is good entertainment.

It's like playing with a family pet that you don't gotta walk around block carrying a fukkin baggy.

Deem is like a yard animal without the brown spot on your lawn type of thing.

How do you hate that?

cool deemer. I don't care to have george verify anything. You're getting 500 bucks, so you should not have a problem doing whatever. It'll be simple, just be at the computer and respond then stick around for 10 minutes to give me time to check back in. Thanks.

English please.

Use commas or periods