How to become a sports tout???

BigBill365

bill you need the personality to sell, which many dont have. your best bet would be saving up, moving to vegas and getting a job in a restaurant. tell the manager that your dream is to be a cook and you will work your way up to it trying as hard as you can. barely even gamble just beg guys like fishhead for select plays and try to hit 62% for a little extra cash. then eventually if your attendence is good they will train you to be a cook and you can make like $15/hr plus free food which would go along way.

i dont know you so maybe you are a crazy chaser that would end your dream right there. maybe experiment with some prozac for a few months it stopped me from chasing after a week. not even kidding.....also you cant drink its too expensive and will hurt your appearance which could make your employer not want you around. also date down find a chick who worships you, maybe you dont like her as much as a hot chick but all chicks end up getting boring anyways

Guest ChrisHarvard
bill you need the personality to sell, which many dont have. your best bet would be saving up, moving to vegas and getting a job in a restaurant. tell the manager that your dream is to be a cook and you will work your way up to it trying as hard as you can. barely even gamble just beg guys like fishhead for select plays and try to hit 62% for a little extra cash. then eventually if your attendence is good they will train you to be a cook and you can make like $15/hr plus free food which would go along way.

i dont know you so maybe you are a crazy chaser that would end your dream right there. maybe experiment with some prozac for a few months it stopped me from chasing after a week. not even kidding.....also you cant drink its too expensive and will hurt your appearance which could make your employer not want you around. also date down find a chick who worships you, maybe you dont like her as much as a hot chick but all chicks end up getting boring anyways

All of this very good life advice, Billy.