• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa Bay Race 4

My favorite type of race.

Lots to cycle through here,

Just give a run down

#1 Branco Maria (3/1) , 3 year colt went for 385k in the august sales off a 100k sire fee. Barn does good work , but I don’t see anything jumping off the page in the mornings and to debut for only 20k? Is that because they don’t have other options maybe, but I’d try to beat and bet against not being a monster. Especially debuting from the rail. Chris Clement drops in the #2 Onward (2/1) , down to this level after dueling and quitting vs much tougher in Hallandale beach. The form is showing 3 straight bullets in prep for this, but if you look closely at times they are not fast. (Don’t just let a bullet work speak for itself). However the company that this 3 year old has kept back in New York along with these connections can not be ignored. Look finishing behind Modernist , Tap it to win , bunch of other really good horses. Ian Wilkes brings the #3 Falkirk (4/1) , down here for this off the layoff try. Running 5th on debut vs South Bend , Answer In, and others, is no disgrace at all. Meets top rider enticed. Really just mixed feelings but wouldn’t surprise me at all. The #4 Mukulqitz (7/2) , Is going to be overlooked with these connections, but fits here. I may be more interested in the other firster who is drawing much better on the outside #8 Detective (8/1) , 

Lets wait and see the tote board for this one, to give us more info 

I just have a feeling something happened to #2 Onward. Ian Wilkes looks to have the 3 cranked up, and could take a big step forward right off the bat on this new running cycle. The 4 makes a lot of sense. 

I can't find any way to get value here, even I was to toss the Clement/Centeno Colt