Oaklawn and Other Venues

rdalert447

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#8 Wildcat Merry really had tough onsets on both turf races, followed that by 2 really nice dirt efforts and now stretches out going back to the green stuff for which the breeding suggests. But man what a short price here. Maybe the light build came on for the #10 Langue Liee , as Centeno rides back after graduating. I thought the #4 Linda Bug, made some sense as a crazy long shot, off the bench. Encouraging to see them stretching out and moving up. Trying winners for the time angle, not lost here. There is no way this horse only had a work on Mar 22 and then one May 8th for the comebacker, Small track shipper, but that doesn't make sense. 

as a matter of fact I did....8 was my play.....actually not mine a bud of mines software play...when I key on a horse I usually play w....then wheel front and back in exacta with 2x back end....gets expensive but also creates some monster hits like this one 

Nice so like 

8 to win 

$1 8 w/ all 

$2 All w/ 8

as an example 

#8 Wildcat Merry really had tough onsets on both turf races, followed that by 2 really nice dirt efforts and now stretches out going back to the green stuff for which the breeding suggests. But man what a short price here. Maybe the light build came on for the #10 Langue Liee , as Centeno rides back after graduating. I thought the #4 Linda Bug, made some sense as a crazy long shot, off the bench. Encouraging to see them stretching out and moving up. Trying winners for the time angle, not lost here. There is no way this horse only had a work on Mar 22 and then one May 8th for the comebacker, Small track shipper, but that doesn't make sense. 

I Really think the 4 is hidden some in here, I mean for the dirt race vs winners and a lot of times synthetic can translate to turf.

Im gonna toss in 

Pretty Ugly 6th

The Firster looks playable simply since the rest of field outside of the favorite look pretty bad. 

The 9 did have a legit excuse on debut, came back to show speed , not sure what happened in the last, but the last work is very strong. 

Expect this one to be sent and if this gelding gets a clean break, might be worth a look. 

I can't get behind anyone else if trying to beat the chalk